General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Why is a Dealership called a Stealership

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Default RE: Why is a Dealership called a Stealership

Yeah, I know what you're saying and I understand it. But a lot of people also have a bad idea in their head about taking their car to an independent.At the Volvo dealership I worked at in Virginia, I fixed at least a half dozen cars from an independent shop that they either couldn't fix or they screwed up trying. And I was only there a year and a half and that's just the ones I saw, not to mention the other guys.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Default RE: Why is a Dealership called a Stealership

ORIGINAL: mickey

but see he is speeeecccialllll LOL

honestly from wha tyou have said you are one of the few that do the job and take pride in it. I can tell you that any work tat was doen on my car while here in Germany for the past two years (till warrenty went up) they did everythign they could to make sure they didnt hav eto work hard on it. I still ahve a knock in the steering wheel that they said is normal. YEAH RIGHT!!. this is the iss again but they tell me i dont knwo what im talking about. it started it with in a week after they fixed it. . almost feels as if the steering wheel is lose on the colum.
Hey, Mickey...

Ijust had my ISS corrected 2 weeks ago. Stealership said that it is a common problem that they fix all the time. The service writer knew exactly what it was from my basic description of the issue. Warranty repair, took apart the shaft, regreased with high quality lube, slapped it back together and gave it to me 45 minutes sooner than promised. No worries. Your guys up there are just jealous that you have a Chevy, not a Volkswagen!!!!!!![8D]