Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> X-Box ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Ive had mine for a few years aswell i play a few games on it but havnt really in awhile

LoL `Mike, you better get back on it if the Bum's and I get the game...You are 1st on our list to Race (LOL)...I already know that I could beat you (LOL) I may have to cheat, but I'd find a way...I think it would be a blast if several members could race each other 4-Sure...

Thanks for your post...Wish you a reader's a super `eve & WeekEnd ~> EnJoy

Old 11-10-2012, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Jordan & thanks for your post/words. Yes, I noticed it's about $15 a month to play online, but there's 5 beachbum friends that I'd share the cost with `if I get one this year..

I've never really got bored in my life & have always found something to `do that I like...Since we got connected to the Web, I've never got bored...I love searching the web & learning about so many different things..Somethings I didn't want to learn about also (LOL)...I'm constantly amazed 4-Sure...

I'm just afraid I'd get addicted to racing games...I wish I could race live on the track, but it sure is cheaper racing online...How's life in your area ? Do you graduate next year ? Good to see you posts.
Peace/Out from `Space
Yeah money kind of got a little tighter for me and my live subscription was one of the first things to go. I am a senior in high school right now but I take more college classes than High school classes. I want to go into health care and around here it's in demand. I certainly was addicted to forza 4 for awhile and I occasionally turn it on every once in a while just to have a little fun I'm glad to hear that you never get bored lol But with a part time job, a girlfriend, and my schooling, i hardly have much free time it seems like anymore. I will when I get christmas break from college classes though

Last edited by Space; 11-10-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The best thing you can do with an Xbox account is NEVER PUT YOUR CARD IN.

Always purchase prepaid membership cards and prepaid point cards and put the codes into your account.

At least once a month there are deals where you can get a 1-year gold membership for $30-$35. Last year I found a deal where I got 12 month membership + 400 MS Points + a keyboard for my controller for only $35.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:25 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
The best thing you can do with an Xbox account is NEVER PUT YOUR CARD IN.

Always purchase prepaid membership cards and prepaid point cards and put the codes into your account.

At least once a month there are deals where you can get a 1-year gold membership for $30-$35. Last year I found a deal where I got 12 month membership + 400 MS Points + a keyboard for my controller for only $35.

Thanks `Mike for the tip/infor/sharing...
"Ask & you will receive (sometimes)
Seek & your will find ( if you don't give `up the search)
Knock & the door will open ? (Not always, and sometimes you don't want to know what's behind the door you may knock on)"

The message is ~> Don't give up look'in 4 the best deal out there 4 U 2 Save $'s