Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 08:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Default RE: JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

Ive had my liscense for almost 2 years now and no tickets. I try not to speed, but my car rides so nice I will look down and be going like 20 over without realizing it. I play with it like peel out and power slide (yes I said power slide not a gay e-brake slide like the other fwd car drivers like to do) every once in a while but not around other people or cops. I thought the other day though I was gonna get pulled over. I was waiting to get out of the wendys parking lot and one car was turing in and a cop put his turn signal on and moved into the slow lane right behind that car. He never turned it off so I thought he was turning too. Well I pulled out right in front of him (i guess he wasnt turing) and he stayed on my tail for a while, but he eventually turned.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Default RE: JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

ORIGINAL: Epic

Luckly, I haven't gotten a ticket in my car yet (i'm 19), however..on the bike it's a different story But i've managed to get away from them very easy lol, I only got 1 ticket, and it was for 30 over, but he wrote it down as 15 over because he liked the bike. I got off with another warning because they liked the bike.

I also have like 7 "tags" on my name for the loud pipes, which is BS because of an very annoying neighbour. I've tried being quiet and he still whines, so I just don't care anymore.
Loud pipes save lives!