Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Default JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

yes thats right i got a ticket already and i just turned 16 and got my license like 3 weeks ago.... dont worry it wasnt for speeding or anything really serious...

It was for a blue neon license plate frame that i had on. apparantly all neon lights on cars are illegal while your driving (here in grand blanc michigan)

and the cop wouldnt let me off with a warning or anything and just wrote me up the ticket and i offered to take it off right there with a quarter to use as a screw driver.

Luckily my parents arent mad at me at all because they bought it for me as a gift when i got my license and my dad wasnt even told it can be illegal when it was purchased. Also my parents plan on fighting the ticket and my dad claims hes not gonna pay it.... idk well see.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Default RE: JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

o and ive had it on the whole time ive had my license and ive passed by several cops before and i can just about gurantee that one of em have had to see it.

so i guess i just go unlucky.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Default RE: JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.

Yea all neons are illegal here too.

At least its not a moving violation... I got my first ticket in my '87 Monte about a month after I got my license, and it was for spinning the tires at a stop light. [:@]Daddy wasn't too happy about that one. LoL

Old 12-08-2007, 12:11 AM

You guys are lucky your daddys are so nice. My daddy flogs me on the daily

Old 12-08-2007, 12:23 AM

my dad cant get mad, he was the one who bought it and helped me put it on.

and yea im lucky i havent been caught spinning my tires or speeding yet cuz ive had some close callls

ima be waaaayyy more careful now though.

Old 12-08-2007, 12:59 AM

that reminds me of the time I almost got a ticket for having my fogs on. It was early morning and i didnt even realize they were on. Thankfully he just warned me, I would have been really mad if a had to pay because of something so pointless

Old 12-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

I've been driving 22 years and haven't gotten a ticket (knock on wood), only a seat belt warning as a passenger. But I'm going to get one in this car I just know it. Every time I look down, I'm speeding. It drives and handles so nice it's too easy to not speed. And when I get that ticket, my son, husband, and sister (who has hadmore than herfair share of tickets) are not going to let me live it down.

Old 12-08-2007, 12:45 PM

haha its to hard not to speen in a MC there just so nice its like its goal to go fast im always speeding....its to hard not to speed.....i have got a warning from a cop before because he knew my dad i was ****ting bricks when i got pulled over i was going 70km/h in a 40km/h zone

Old 12-08-2007, 01:29 PM

It would have been better `if you would've got
a warning, & not a ticket, but I guess it also could've been worse : (
I know my heart beats faster every time there is
a police car behind me [8D], even `if I'm going the
speed limit : )
I'm still paying `off my fines & attorney for
Street Rac'in [X(]to wit: Reckless Operation charge [X(]
Expensive, & Hard lesson learned.
Good Luck to You inLife, and on the Roads.
Peace/Out....`Space

Quick Reply: JUST GOT MY FIRST TICKET....... IHAVENT EVEN HAD MY LICENSE FOR 3 weeks yet.