Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, April 4th, 2014 - Everyone Check In -

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, off to work shortly. Haven't been there since monday

Old 04-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Hey Logan happy birthday !!!!

Old 04-04-2014, 11:15 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile >2 be the best > is a good goal 4>Sure<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, off to work shortly. Haven't been there since monday

Hi 'Keane,
I wondered where you've been ? I laughed when I rec'd a email from one of the BeachBum Senior Citizens & they wrote that the Leprechaun Member moved to WY (lol)...I searched for your post & found that it was posted on April Fools Day. LOL (Good one)..
I'm amazed so many of the seniors visit our forum.
(They also said that space & I need to go back 2 zchool & learn how to write & compose) LOL 4>Sure

Also, great work on updated the Blog Welcome page + added Tadd's Winning Picture with Red/Black Frame. I have 2 learn how 2 do that. You did great & thanks > Space said he seen it on his friend Cell Phone that connects to the web...

=============================================
Hi Tadd, thanks for taking your time to wish our member Logan a happy B-Day!....I also 4-get sometimes, but I think it's great that member's make all member's feel like family...

Wish all a Super Friday Afternoon/eve & WeekEnd...Is it party time yet ? > I'm ready, are you ?

>Life, it's a `Beach > EnJoy <

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-04-2014 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Originally Posted by dbaldwin
Anyone interested in a 6 speed manual on their monte carlo? This guy wants to sell this or part it out.

98 Pontiac Grand Prix six speed $5500 obo
Did you see this on the page 3800 on facebook?

Old 04-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by crazyzach722

Did you see this on the page 3800 on facebook?
Yes haha.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Cool Everyone went 2 the Beach or took a nap this afternoon (LOL)

Hi Everyone,
WoW, the 'Blog slowed down this afternoon. Did everyone get cabin fever & run outside & get some sunshine

I got to the Beach & checked my condo & the repairs. They should finish 2morrow The beach was crowded & crazy today.

Up the road in New Smyrna Beach the 'Sharks were hungry & took a few bites on a few teens (The sharks are p-ed that many humans are polluting the ocean>their home)

Below is the article > Don't go in the water > WoW
===============================================

2 teens bitten by shark during New Smyrna Beach surf contest

By Jason Wheeler, Volusia County Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, April 04, 2014, 5:07 PM

A surfer in the water off New Smyrna Beach, just south of Ponce de Leon Inlet, shortly after two teenagers were bitten by a shark during a surfing contest Friday, April 4, 2014. (VIDEO STILL/Sky 13)

NEW SMYRNA BEACH --

Two teenagers ended up with shark bites Friday afternoon during a surfing contest at New Smyrna Beach.

Warmer ocean water temperatures means more people getting into the water Friday near the 2800 block of North Peninsula Avenue, just south of Ponce de Leon Inlet.

Volusia County Beach Safety Capt. Tammy Marris said she believes the two were taking part in the surfing contest when they were bitten.

The first teen, from South Carolina, got a small shark bite on his right foot around 1:30 p.m.
About 20 to 30 minutes later, the second teen, from Satellite Beach, got a minor laceration on his upper left leg.
Both teens were driven to a nearby hospital by private vehicle. Neither victim was immediately identified.

Capt. Marris also said Beach Safety had to make a number of rescues Friday, so if you go into the water this weekend, be sure to swim near an open lifeguard tower

Old 04-04-2014, 07:56 PM

Hi guy's, what a long couple days. I wanted to thank tou all for the the prays and kind words. I seen that over a 100 people read my thread about my lil girl but only the guys that take part in our members blog wrote something. Don't get me wrong I was not looking for attention when I wrote it but there is no way in hell I could have read something like that and not gave my condolences, no matter if I knew them or not. Sometimes the people these days can be so heartless. Anyway, I'm going to start a new thread on a update on my baby girl. She is going to be fine its just going to take some time. This Forum is truly my second family, so when I say good morning MCF family, I mean it. Thank you all!

Old 04-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

Hi 'Keane,
I wondered where you've been ? I laughed when I rec'd a email from one of the BeachBum Senior Citizens & they wrote that the Leprechaun Member moved to WY (lol)...I searched for your post & found that it was posted on April Fools Day. LOL (Good one)..
I'm amazed so many of the seniors visit our forum.
(They also said that space & I need to go back 2 zchool & learn how to write & compose) LOL 4>Sure

Also, great work on updated the Blog Welcome page + added Tadd's Winning Picture with Red/Black Frame. I have 2 learn how 2 do that. You did great & thanks > Space said he seen it on his friend Cell Phone that connects to the web...

=============================================
Thanks lol, i'm still around.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:14 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all - horrible day at work today and it ain't over yet.

Old 04-05-2014, 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Thanks lol, i'm still around.

Thanks `Keane, I'm glad that you are still around & a major contributor to the MCF I see that you sold your other Monte & can now concentrate on your SuperCharged Monte

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good evening all - horrible day at work today and it ain't over yet.

Hi `Amy, If you read this (?) your horrible day is over @ work > Time to enjoy your WeekEnd > `Life.
It's great to see you online

Wish you & member's a Super Fun/Safe > WeekEnd