Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday, April 4th, 2014 - Everyone Check In -

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 07:19 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up >Thanks 4 all U 'do 4 Everyone in the Monte Carlo Family<

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Good Morning EV1!
SpaceRider: (Mike)
Thanks for starting the Members Daily Blog!
Give Space our best... hope he and his grandpa and crew don't get lost in that Bermuda Triangle!

Good Morning Mod'David,
Thanks & I will let Space know, but he keeps getting lost in his own space (lol)...He loves being @ sea & I wish I was still with them. The Panama trip was a blast & I wish I did not have 2 return home.

Look'in 4ward 2 seeing your Monte 4>Real.
Wish U Sunshine & a Happy 'Day > WeekEnd > 'Life > EnJoy

Old 04-04-2014, 07:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Finally Friday!!

Old 04-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

My one huge pet peeve in Michigan...
Is all the trash and garbage that collects along the shoulders of the roads...
This is the dirtiest state in the whole USA....
I wouldn't go as far as to say that Dave. Not sure where you're talking to make that comparison but I don't see much around here. Comparing a highway through a metropolitan area to one in the country isn't an accurate comparison.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:37 AM
Smile >Thank U<

Today, 08:21 AM
ChibiBlackSheep

Good Morning 2 U 2 Admin 'Mike >Wish U & member's a great new day of life > EnJoy

Old 04-04-2014, 07:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
I wouldn't go as far as to say that Dave. Not sure where you're talking to make that comparison but I don't see much around here. Comparing a highway through a metropolitan area to one in the country isn't an accurate comparison.
We went to Yale the other day....
all the trash on I-94 thru downtown Detroit all the way to Richmond was despicable! tires, body parts, paper, etc... Its just disgusting... I remember there was a time when they actually got the street sweepers out on the highways to clean them up....

But, I haven't seen them do that in over 20 yrs.... you don't even see the public utility vehicles out that are responsible for road cleaning.... Especially in wayne county....

Its so enjoyable when your in other states and the roads are always almost smooth as glass while your traveling compared to the roller coaster/beater roads Michigan has...

I'm just saying...
As an ex truck driver that has traveled all over the country... Michigans roads are the worst.... including all the clutter....that gathers at the roadside... I will admit Matt..in your area they are pretty well kept up.... But overall that's debateable at best...

Last edited by STUMPMI; 04-04-2014 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

We went to Yale the other day....
all the trash on I-94 thru downtown Detroit all the way to Richmond was despicable! tires, body parts, paper, etc... Its just disgusting... I remember there was a time when they actually got the street sweepers out on the highways to clean them up....

But, I haven't seen them do that in over 20 yrs.... you don't even see the public utility vehicles out that are responsible for road cleaning.... Especially in wayne county....

Its so enjoyable when your in other states and the roads are always almost smooth as glass while your traveling compared to the roller coaster/beater roads Michigan has...

I'm just saying...
As an ex truck driver that has traveled all over the country... Michigans roads are the worst.... including all the clutter....that gathers at the roadside... I will admit Matt..in your area they are pretty well kept up.... But overall that's debateable at best...
That's Detroit, but yeah it's debatable. Road funding plays a part in that. I'm not saying we don't have clutter - just saying I don't notice any less elsewhere.

Michigan just approved $60 million in roadway funding for counties and local municipalities but who knows HOW and WHEN we will see that used.

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 04-04-2014 at 08:24 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Good morning everybody. Im very happy it is Friday. looks to be a very active blog this morning. Im just finishing up breakfast and getting ready to go to to work. I put down money yesterday on my m-10 and hopefully will be able to pick one up before too long. It sucks when a company makes a great cheap product, but they are nearly impossible to get a hold of, thst sends the used sale price through the roof. So im getting a brand new one whenever they eventually get in.... till then I play the waiting game.

Old 04-04-2014, 08:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!!!! Happy Friiiiiiiiiiiiday!!!!

Old 04-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Thumbs up >Happy 19th B.D<

Happy >19th Birthday> `Logan
from your Monte Carlo Family.
We wish you Happiness & a great running
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Logan Fleisher

Last Activity: 03-24-2014 05:04 PM

Old 04-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Anyone interested in a 6 speed manual on their monte carlo? This guy wants to sell this or part it out.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4385125706.html

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday, April 4th, 2014 - Everyone Check In -