NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

~ Update Dale Jr. ~

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: ~ Update Little `E - Dale Jr. ~

either dei or toyota, he would be good for toyota, he could possibly get them up front,

i dont mind kurt either...he's fairly good..and he's calmed down a lot too...he's got a championship too...i think he's changed for the better since he's started driving the 2 car

Old 06-14-2007, 03:23 PM

It will take more then a Busch to get TOYOTA up front.

Old 06-14-2007, 06:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: Mrrench

It will take more then a Busch to get TOYOTA up front.
Yeah, but Toyota has got to be frothing at the mouth watching all of this"reorganizing" going on.

When the dust clears, there'll be drivers ready for Toyota to scoop up at a good price.

...and drivers will use Toyota as leverage and revenge for whatever issues they have.

Just my '08 prognostications.

Old 06-14-2007, 06:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

....and like Space said....."ITS ALL ABOUT THE CHEE$$$$E"

Old 06-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

there's all sorts of places busch good go, i think he could get toyota to the front, but then he could also go to childress cuz he's lookin for a 4th team member, or he could go to dei and start winning there...

kyle busch will still be one of my favorite drivers, no matter where he goes

my favorites go

1. Jeff Gordon
2. Kyle Busch
3. Tony Stewart
4. Kurt Busch
5. Jimmy Johnson

Old 06-15-2007, 01:21 AM

Mine go
1. Tony Stewart
2. Denny Hamlin
3. Kevin Harvick
4. Mark Martin
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr

the least goes
Jimmy Johnson
Kurt Busch
Kyle Busch
and at the bottom of it
Jeffery Godan

Old 06-15-2007, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

there's all sorts of places busch good go, i think he could get toyota to the front, but then he could also go to childress cuz he's lookin for a 4th team member, or he could go to dei and start winning there...

kyle busch will still be one of my favorite drivers, no matter where he goes
[/align][align=center]"I am not a crook!"[/align][align=center][X(] [X(] [X(] [X(][/align][align=center]Smack: Busch-whacked
By NASCAR.COM
June 15, 2007
[/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][X(][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link to read about Kyle[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/feat...sch/index.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
1. So what happens to Kyle Busch now?
[/align][/align][/align]Dave Rodman: It will be interesting to see if it creates any kind of domino effect. To a degree, I think he can about name his place, because he's certainly the most talented athlete available.
Mark Aumann: With Junior off the list, Kyle Busch becomes the free agent everyone wants. He's young, he's talented, he's aggressive -- he's a handful. That could be a turnoff to some owners.
Joe Menzer: Yes, he can be ridiculously immature. But he's also enormously talented. And last time I checked, this sport needed more drivers who wheeled it aggressively, not fewer.
Mark Aumann: He's a driver that, with some maturity, could be your ace. If you're looking for someone to build a team around, Kyle Busch could be around for the next 20 years.
[/align]

Old 06-15-2007, 08:20 AM

[align=center]And there's More[/align][align=center]Little `E & Jeff G Fans Fight @ Bar in Florida[/align][align=center][:-]Click below link to read [:-][/align][align=center]http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/category/nascar/[/align][align=center]
Note to "Raceday" producers: Get The Home Depot to build a boxing ring in the infield, appoint Rutledge as referee and let the fans have at it.
[/align]

[/align]

Old 06-15-2007, 04:49 PM

[align=center]

Is Dale Jr. making a good career move?

Yes or No

[b]I'm certain there are more than a few die-hard No. 8 fans having a hard time stomaching [:@]the fact today that Dale Earnhardt Jr.[:@] is about to become the newest employee of Rick Hendrick Motorsports. Junior, a teammate of Jeff Gordon, the anti-Dale? I'm certain that fact in itself is hard enough to swallow.
Junior fans are apt to point at the other skeletons in Hendrick's closet. Yes, Hendrick ran afoul of the federal government a decade ago, and the No. 48 team has run afoul of NASCAR a few times since. Imagine, he even hired Geoffrey Bodine and Darrell Waltrip to drive for him at one time.
However, it's hard to argue with Hendrick's success on the track: 159 victories, 614 top-five and 1,017 top-10 finishes since 1984. Oh, and don't forget the six NASCAR championships. I'm certain Junior didn't forget when he first entertained the idea of switching teams.
Hendrick prides himself on getting top-notch equipment and hiring the best people to run his operation. Just look at the numbers. Fourteen races this season, 10 wins for Hendrick. And when it comes to the Car of Tomorrow, Hendrick cars are basically lapping the field.
With his win Sunday at Pocono, Gordon is far and away the active leader in victories with 79. Of the other drivers age 40 or younger, Jimmie Johnson's 27 wins trail only Tony Stewart's 29. Of the four victories in NASCAR history recorded by drivers younger than 22, Kyle Busch has three.
Consider what Junior might be able to do with Hendrick equipment on a weekly basis. Look at how well Busch and Casey Mears have been running, and imagine what a driver with Earnhardt's obvious talent, coupled with Hendrick's vast resources, might be able to accomplish.
That's what had to cross Junior's mind when he started seriously looking at the possibilities.
If what's important to Junior is wins and titles -- and he's stated that fact time and time again -- then Hendrick was the right move. Sure, reliving the past with Richard Childress Racing would have been a heartwarming story, and watching Junior and Tony Stewart goof on each other at Joe Gibbs Racing would have been entertaining.
But when all is said and done, the No. 1 team in the sport right now, without a doubt, is Hendrick. And if Junior wants to be No. 1, that's a good place to start.
• Mark Aumann, NASCAR.COM

Every car at Hendrick Motorsports has won this season. Two of the team's cars have won championships since 2001. And in the Car of Tomorrow, nobody does it better than Hendrick-powered Chevrolets. Dale Earnhardt Jr. has to be drooling.
Welcome to the pressure-cooker, buddy.
It has been 40 races since Earnhardt has won. He has openly said DEI did not give him the equipment to win consistently nor to win a championship. Well now the garage is packed full of new toys for Junior. Everybody wins at Hendrick.
But what happens if Earnhardt doesn't?
What happens if he's the team's new Casey Mears -- the new guy who is expected to come to Hendrick and show the real talent he has? Sure Mears won at Charlotte, but that's one bright star among a dozen bleak ones this season.
For Junior to move to any other team, he would have had a crutch.
Can't win at RCR? That's OK, they struggled for several years and haven't won a title since daddy did.
Can't win at Gibbs? That's OK, that 18 car hasn't been the same since Bobby Labonte was champ.
Can't win at Ginn? That's OK, they have plenty of money but are still new at spending it.
Can't win at Haas? That's OK, they've never won a Cup race.
Can't win at Hendrick? What's wrong?
Earnhardt carried a magnificent burden while at DEI as the only driver there consistent enough to win on a week-to-w

Old 07-05-2007, 11:56 AM

Dale `Jr 2 Drive in Busch @ Daytona
[align=center]

[/align][/align]By the Numbers: Busch
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s name pops up each time NASCAR visits Daytona, especially in the Busch Series. But Kevin Harvick is proving he's no slouch. More
Weber: Evernham and Bronx Bombers | Caraviello: Daytona no day at the beach | Daytona: Shop Talk | Nextel Cup: Numbers | Entry List | Busch: Numbers | Entry List

News
7/4 4:38 pm[/align]Nextel Cup
[ul][*]Busch, Sauter lose 25 points for COT infractions[*]France: NASCAR willing to levy harsher penalties[*]Browne steps down as director of No. 19 team[*]Absentee crew chiefs stay plugged in via technology[/ul]More
7/4 4:37 pm[/align]Busch
[ul][*]No. 60 team penalized for rule violations at Loudon[*]Earnhardt to drive JRM Busch car at Daytona[*]Harvick holds off Edwards to win at New Hampshire[/ul]More
7/1 2:14 am[/align]Craftsman Truck
[ul][*]Unfortunate bump clears way for Kvapil at MMP[*]Musgrave to miss first NCTS race in seven years[/ul]More[/align]
NASCAR Updates
7/3 4:08 pm[/align][ul][*][URL=http://ww

Quick Reply: ~ Update Dale Jr. ~