NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

~ Update Dale Jr. ~

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Default RE: ~ Update Dale Jr. #8 ~

Good luck after Walkins Glen.

Old 08-15-2007, 07:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i dont think its caused a difference in his performance...people are actually just seeing how he is now, this is the way he's always been, but his fans we're so proud you couldn't tell them different...

Old 08-15-2007, 07:59 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]I would still love to trade places with Little `E[/align][align=center]I think he is a talented driver, and I'm sure that time[/align][align=center]will determine `if it's true.[/align][align=center]I think all the NASCAR driver's are talented, and[/align][align=center]proven winner's.[/align][align=center]I think it take's more then a driver to win.[/align][align=center]Money - Best team - Owner - Equipment -Luck[/align][align=center]and more : )[/align][align=center]No `Mod Wiz, I don't think he has the record of[/align][align=center]Jeff Gordon, but just wait : ) Don't hold your breath,[/align][align=center]but Time will tell........[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]....Thanks `Space[/align][align=center]...Your Welcome Dale.[/align][align=center]Now can I drive your Car ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I still like Denny Hamlin & Carl Edwards, Kasey Kahne: )[/align][align=center](Maybe cause they are close to my age & they kick some butt : )[/align]

Old 08-16-2007, 09:05 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][/align][align=center][X(] [X(] [X(]

No #8 in 2008 for Dale Jr. [/align][align=center]
[align=center]Written by Administrator/Posted by `Space
[/align][align=center]Wednesday, 15 August 2007 [/align]

[align=center]HENDRICK WILL NOT FIELD NO. 8 ENTRIES IN 2008

CONCORD, N.C. (Aug. 15, 2007) - Hendrick Motorsports will not have the ability to field No. 8 entries for Dale Earnhardt Jr. when the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver joins the organization in 2008.

"We've been working hard to secure the No. 8 for Dale Jr.'s car number next season," said Marshall Carlson, general manager of Hendrick Motorsports. "Obviously, he has a tremendous history with that number, and we know how important it is to his fans. Unfortunately, we couldn't reach a point where the terms made sense, and now we have to move forward with other options.

"We appreciate the efforts of Max Siegel and his team (at Dale Earnhardt Inc.), and are excited about unveiling our plans for 2008 in the near future."

No timetable has been set for an announcement of Earnhardt's car number or team sponsor.
[/align][align=center]Credit: Hendrick Motorsports [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Space heard on MRN Radio that Dale Jr may want #81[/align][/align]

Old 08-16-2007, 09:17 AM
5 Year Member

i really wish that it didn't have an 8 in his #, but i guess its good for all the fans that have the tattoo's so they could just have a # added to it...but i think it would be funny...like the commercial where he went to 6.7 lol..that would be soooo funny

Old 08-16-2007, 11:51 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

i dont think its caused a difference in his performance...people are actually just seeing how he is now, this is the way he's always been, but his fans we're so proud you couldn't tell them different...
Hmmm! I'm not a Jr. fan, but friends I have in racing say that DEI intentionally gives him marginal engines....and he really is a better driver if he had a stronger car.

Old 08-16-2007, 12:14 PM
5 Year Member

whats really gonna be bad for him is if he doesn't start winning when he drives for hendrick

Old 08-17-2007, 05:31 AM

whats really gonna be bad for him is if he doesn't start winning when he drives for hendrick
Which will most likely be what will happen. Then we all will truely know he is not a great driver.

Old 08-17-2007, 07:16 AM
5 Year Member

exactly hahah

Old 08-17-2007, 12:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

Which will most likely be what will happen. Then we all will truely know he is not a great driver.
Interesting!

Quick Reply: ~ Update Dale Jr. ~