NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

~ Update Dale Jr. ~

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 06:36 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: ~ Update Little `E - Dale Jr. ~

[align=center]

[/align][align=center]Drink a few Bud's as you wait for this exciting news : )[/align][align=center][sm=icon_cheers.gif][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif]

LIVE Dale Earnhardt Jr. Press Conference
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Stay logged on to NASCAR.COM for all the latest Dale Earnhardt Junior developments starting with LIVE Streaming of the Dale Earnhardt Junior Press Conference powered by Speed at 11 a.m. ET followed by a Special Edition of NASCAR 24/7 LIVE with MCF reporter `Spaceand NASCAR.COM's Managing Editor Wiz Kidd. Hear from NASCAR on TNT analysts and others in the NASCAR community. Go to the Junior's page and Bash Jeff'ie &sound off in the new NASCAR.COM community section or join our LIVE chat room and let your voice be heard! It's all here and it's only on NASCAR.COM & the MCF

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Press Conference LIVE at 11 a.m. ET
Special Edition of 24/7 LIVE immediately following
Join our LIVE chat room
Share your reaction on the NASCAR.COM Community[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[/align][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-13-2007, 07:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

Jr won't win championships no matter what team he joins. The only reason he does good "sometimes” is because the equipment that he drives is great". Jr is a mediocre driver in superior cars. Hendricks machines may get him a win or two but never a championship.

exactly what i say

not too sure who he's going with...guess we'll find out @ 11 am today

sorry space didn't see you had already posted that nascar.com article

and there you go tryin to start arguments again! lol

Old 06-13-2007, 08:05 AM

[align=center] Going[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

Jr won't win championships no matter what team he joins. The only reason he does good "sometimes” is because the equipment that he drives is great". Jr is a mediocre driver in superior cars. Hendricks machines may get him a win or two but never a championship.

exactly what i say
not too sure who he's going with...guess we'll find out @ 11 am today
sorry space didn't see you had already posted that nascar.com article
"Don't Worry, Be Happy"
and there you go tryin to start arguments again! lol
[/align][align=center]I'm a Denny Hamlin, Carl Edwards, Casey K Fan, but really I'm just a[/align][align=center]Race Fan.... I know that they are all more talented in racing then I & I would[/align][align=center]love to have their abilities & oppurtunities.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's going to be fun to watch & see what direction Dale `Jr goes & what[/align][align=center]the changes will do for his carreer, his life.[/align][align=center]I wish I could trade places with him & have the chance to drive some[/align][align=center]awesome race cars, street cars, women, money, fun etc : ) Oh, WoW...[/align][align=center]His move is just more excitement for NASCAR & the fans.[/align][align=center]May the best Driver/Team Win, but they are all winner's or[/align][align=center]they wouldn't be in NASCAR.[/align][align=center]Let the Racing continue.....Time will crown the Champions.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[:-]Dale Earnhardt Jr. Bio [:-][/align][align=center]I wish I had a Bio like this : )
Please read and see that Dale Jr., has already proven himself to be a Champion
by `Space
[:-]

Birthday: Oct. 10, 1974
Hometown: Kannapolis, N.C.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is the most popular -- and well-seen -- driver in NASCAR. From television to videos to magazines and books (as an author) and then to the track, fans clamor to the third-generation driver of a famous racing family.
Earnhardt's roots in racing begin with his maternal grandfather, Robert Gee, who was a renowned NASCAR fabricator and mechanic. His grandfather, Ralph Earnhardt, was voted as one of NASCAR's 50-best all-time drivers in 1999. His father, Dale Earnhardt, is a seven-time Cup champion.
Earnhardt Jr. became the first third-generation NASCAR champion when he won the first of his back-to-back Busch Series t i t les in 1998.
[b]Earnhardt als

Old 06-13-2007, 08:15 AM
5 Year Member

rumor is going around is that kyle busch is gone for jr to come in...

i hope not though, i'd rather see (if he had to go hendrick) that mears left, cuz i bet if busch left, he'd go in the dei car and win! lol

only 1 hr 45 min left till anouncement

Old 06-13-2007, 08:32 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hey `Mod Wiz Kidd[/align][align=center]Have a few beers as you wait, I'll pay[/align][align=center][align=center]
[align=center] bud [/align][/align][/align][align=center]Don't know if Bud is going to still be with me.[/align][align=center]Maybe, I'll drive better sober without drink'in so many[/align][align=center]Bud's before a race : ) & Start drink'in that[/align][align=center]sissy drink Pepsi : ) LMAO : )[/align]

Old 06-13-2007, 09:27 AM
5 Year Member

sorry no beer for me....just coke

but if the coke is on you then ok hehe

30 min left

Old 06-13-2007, 10:07 AM
5 Year Member

HENDRICK

Old 06-13-2007, 10:15 AM
5 Year Member

bye bye to kyle busch too

Old 06-13-2007, 10:49 AM

[align=center]I love you `Jeff'ie I love U 2 Little `E[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I gona kick your F--k'in Butt on the Track Jeff`ie : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sorry Members that my MCF Rac'in Report[/align][align=center]is late, My Beach Gang is out of control from[/align][align=center]Do'in 2 many Bud's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Earnhardt Jr. announces he will drive for Hendrick
By NASCAR.COM
June 13, 2007
11:29 AM EDT
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
As expected, Dale Earnhardt Jr. announced on Wednesday that he will drive for Hendrick Motorsports beginning in 2008.
Earnhardt will replace Kyle Busch at Hendrick. No announcement was made in regards to sponsorship or what car number Earnhardt will drive. It was not announced where Busch will end up.

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Earnhardt made the announcement at his JR Motorsports shop, saying when he announced in May his desire to leave his current team, DEI, that he wanted to find a place where he could win a championship. He said he found that man, then introduced his new team owner, Rick Hendrick in front of a Hendrick Motorsports backdrop.
"This is a 'wow' day," Hendrick said.[/align][align=center]In 2008 it's gona be called Hendrick's NASCAR : )
The relationship began when Earnhardt was 14 and Hendrick offered him a contract on a napkin. Earnhardt signed it as a fun jesture, but on Wednesday looked back at how significant that moment was.
Earnhardt joins Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Casey Mears as a teammate. Hendrick Motorsports has won 10 of the 14 races this season.[/align][align=center]In 2008, they will win them all : ) [X(][/align][align=center]`$pace calls it the Money Game $ $ $
[/align]

Old 06-13-2007, 11:01 AM
5 Year Member

can you imagine that, all the people complaining now that hendrick is winning too much...now little e is gonna be there...so there's more wins probably...so even more complaining

Quick Reply: ~ Update Dale Jr. ~