Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

DLR'S A New way to get rid of them for 6th Gen.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: DLR'S A New way to get rid of them for 6th Gen.

i can say this to you now first of all you can attack me all you want but before you get in to this i will let you know i am a citizen of the USA.
As far as the rights you have i am well aware of them for a few reasons, , One i have family in the service, I fought in Iraq and also have lost a father to a war in a place we should have never been so before you start telling my my rights of speech think be for you talk. As far as my Colan i would think it is in good shape i have to digest your **** here and seems to be dong fine FYI

as far as your opinion on what you have done with your Honda where do you GET the nerve to call some one a ricer here after owning a Honda with the said mods? I would think you would be more of a choice then he is for painting a dash in his car.

so as far as your not responding to me that is fine with me please don't. All i have seen for you on this end is you taking apon your self to try and offend folks in here and then bitch because someone says something to you.

i personally hope that you learn that someday you will understand hat you personal opinion on everything is just that you opinion not the same as everyone Else's . so keep it to your self unless asked for it or you think it will offer something tat everyone can live with out,
so far your option has been hit and miss.

I'm glad to have server my country and I'm damed proud of my Wife doing it now,I'm proud of the fat my father died to let fools like your self speck out your so called freedoms against others and you dint even know the whole story.
I have seen allot in my life and am damed proud that i can be here to day to see my kids grow up and to know that i have the states to go back to again,
As far as me driving by you when you can tell me that you have drove over 100,000 miles for 12 years and never put so much as a scratch on your truck or another car or truck n the road then you might get some merit in your driving skills. Till then you are still wet behind the ears weather you think i am ignorant or not is again just your personal opinion.

and no there was no hostility more like feed up with someone trying to tell the law to everyone . are you a lawyer? A Judge or a cop of some kind? If not then you are no more qualified then the person working next to you at McDonald's.

Old 05-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

all youve done since youve been on this forum is cause trouble and **** peaople off i liked the friendly envirment in here before and it would be nice if it came back. i dont know if you think you are better than everyone else or what but your wasting your time becuase im the most stuburn 17 year old you will ever meet and dont even think im going to let this go. do you consider nascar pas cars ricer since they have strobe lights???

Old 05-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

lol I wish strobes were a option for our cars LOL
But then that is agains the law and i will get a ticket for mine if they catch them in my car.

thank god i have a get out ofjail free card i stole fromt eh mnaopoly game we have here,

Old 05-29-2005, 09:04 PM

[sm=nono.gif]

04monteLS, that post was uncalled for...... Period..... Post deleted!!!

Come on guy's, I completly understand the hostility but were suppose to have fun and learn some things on this forum....

TVW

Old 05-29-2005, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: big green dog

all youve done since youve been on this forum is cause trouble and **** peaople off i liked the friendly envirment in here before and it would be nice if it came back. i dont know if you think you are better than everyone else or what but your wasting your time becuase im the most stuburn 17 year old you will ever meet and dont even think im going to let this go. do you consider nascar pas cars ricer since they have strobe lights???
who have I pissed off? You and Mickey? Mickey and I don't agree on reality, he has his, the rest of the world has thiers. We seem to be ok when it's a topic we don't have such a strong disagreement on(see my F21 thread). I am sorry that you take it personally that I spoke my opinion about you being a ricer, you really ought to lighten up. Cause truth be told, I meant it half heartedly. I meant it, but you are responding as if I told you your mother looks like a sloth with *****. You act every bit your age.

I don't think im better than anyone and don't see how you could conclude that from any of my posts here. You are overly sensitive about being a ricer and Mickey thinks I'm stupid cause I said running parking lights only is illegal in most states, specifically, California. His argument? Peterbuilt trucks run em only all the time! LMAO. Nevermind the fact that per California Vehicle code, section 24800, states

"No vehicle shall be driven at any time with the parking lamps lighted except when the lamps are being used as turn signal lamps or when the headlamps are also lighted."

But don't take my word on it, see for yourself http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc24800.htm

Dude, I could care less if you let it go or not, won't bother me either way. The reason I said you were the resident ricer is because I am recently removed from the import scene, and people who paint their dash and dash parts are considered ricers. So stress on it, dwell on it, let it give you an aneurism for all I care.

Old 05-29-2005, 09:35 PM

ORIGINAL: tvanwinklehome

[sm=nono.gif]

04monteLS, that post was uncalled for...... Period..... Post deleted!!!

Come on guy's, I completly understand the hostility but were suppose to have fun and learn some things on this forum....

TVW
what did I say? and why did the whole post need to be deleted?

Old 05-29-2005, 10:28 PM

I sent you a PM on this matter. Please respond to my PM if you wish to discuss this further.

Life would be a bore if we all agreed on everything. I have sent a PM to all parties involved. Lets move on.... Please..

TVW

Old 05-29-2005, 10:33 PM

California is it's own country in many respects.

What a screwed up law. I wonder how many other states have this same law?

Just out of curiosity, when you got your ticket for running your parking lights what other tickets did you get if any?

TVW

Old 05-30-2005, 12:39 AM

ORIGINAL: tvanwinklehome

California is it's own country in many respects.

What a screwed up law. I wonder how many other states have this same law?

Just out of curiosity, when you got your ticket for running your parking lights what other tickets did you get if any?

TVW
Yeah, there are alot of weird laws in Cali.

When I got cited for driving w/my parking lights on, I was also cited for not having my current address on my license. That's all.