Tires/Rims/Suspension Discuss your tires, rims, and your suspension system in here.

Tire pressure sensors....

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Default RE: Tire pressure sensors....

[align=center]RevItUpFaster, Bill & Members[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Big Brother = Big Money[/align][align=center]$$$$$$$$$[/align][align=center]It's all a Money Game : ([/align][align=center]Auto Companies may have complied by adding[/align][align=center]Tires Sensors, but I think they did it at their lowest possible[/align][align=center]cost....It's all a Money Game. I had mine replaced twice b-4[/align][align=center]I sold it : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'd drink a beer `if I had one, or was old enough to buy one.[/align][align=center]but here's one for you : ) EnJoy [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center] [/align]

Old 10-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Default RE: Tire pressure sensors....

Yep....its all about money. Trouble is, when "Big Brother" mandates something the Auto companies must do, the public thinks "Wow" this is a good thing, now we are all going to be kept safer. The problem is, the public doesn't see what it's going to cost them to maintain the "Safety"system. So ultimately "Big Brother" has just downloaded more costs to the average Joe.

In the case of the tire monitors, if the system doesn't work, so what. The car still does everything else. Drivers won't pay to keep the monitoring system operating, so why mandate it in the first place.

Hey sure makes "Big Brother" look like they are concerned for our safety.