Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

chevy buick vs chevy monte =/

Old 12-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Default 2 Funny!

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
LOL! To Funny!

My 83 year old grandma has a 1999 Regal GS with the 3800 Supercharged. Cracks me up when she tells me "guess what Michael, I peeled out today, and left some jackass is a Civic behind" And that is exactly how she says it. Crazy Lady!
Grandma blew the doors of some Ricer Dude in a Buick!! I bet that guy lays awake at night thinkin' about that ! There's some young guys in the
neighborhood with some POS Honda's sportin' Trash Can mufflers - they drive by & rev their motors to 7000 RPM's like they are Vin Deisel or sumpin'. I just laugh. My 3.1 MC sounds like a Vacuum Cleaner w/stock exaust...

Old 12-17-2009, 11:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

LOL...yep, I bet it killed his ego to have his *** kicked by a grandma in a shiny red Buick. LOL!

She really cracks me up, she will take on anyone who gets in her way.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:26 PM

i have a really fast mustang that i drive but every time i drive it it seems there is about four police cars following me and keep pulling me over on how loud or how fast i take off wich is slow. i use to drive it alot till the herasment from the sheriffs department in polk count florida there jerks. because they still pull me over evin in my monty do to how clean it is and how young looking iam they think i am up to no good. hense why i got anouther car but it is a car i like the monty carlo.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:21 PM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
LOL! To Funny!

My 83 year old grandma has a 1999 Regal GS with the 3800 Supercharged. Cracks me up when she tells me "guess what Michael, I peeled out today, and left some jackass is a Civic behind" And that is exactly how she says it. Crazy Lady!

now that is to funnie!!! when igot home after wards i couldnot sleep rigth that nigth i was having nigthmares. i bet that "jackass" was crying the whole time. your grams is awesome!!

Old 12-21-2009, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by zipper
We all start somewhere. Plus, I have good news for you. Your car stock already makes more than half of my whp I would expect your car to put down about 135whp on a Mustang dyno so there ya go.

If I were you and if it's a possibility, I would find a dyno right away and then see what your car makes stock. Then when you do some stuff to the car, go back to the same place and see how much of a gain/loss you got from it. Do the same thing also by going to a drag strip when your stock and then when you're modded. Above all, do what you want to do and don't listen to the nay sayers. Believe me, there have been a lot of people who have made fun of my car, that's just the way life is.

yea i know, i love this car more and more everyday, and i am trying to larn as much as i can. the internet can only tell me so much, i need to get out there and do some damage, in a good way. lol

i just got off facebook with this guy doggin on my ride and stuff, haters. they cant tell me nonthin. i amgonna need to swap that filter out though, it is alright but i should have donr k&n in the first place. but ilost my job, so i ne to get anouther one before i can do anything. but your car came out real nice, i would definately be proud of it.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by monte07
i have a really fast mustang that i drive but every time i drive it it seems there is about four police cars following me and keep pulling me over on how loud or how fast i take off wich is slow. i use to drive it alot till the herasment from the sheriffs department in polk count florida there jerks. because they still pull me over evin in my monty do to how clean it is and how young looking iam they think i am up to no good. hense why i got anouther car but it is a car i like the monty carlo.

i hear ya the first time i got my monte i got harrassed. everything from no seatbelt, to going to fast. i could be going the speed limit and they will pull my over, just to make sure it was actually my car and that it was no stolen.