PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

BEWARE OF SELLER - Mike Beck - 03JGMonte

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 11:23 PM

we have a full team of active administrators.. it sounds like this guy i conning quite a few people.. Is it to much to just remove his profile privileges?

Old 09-13-2013, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by zell
we have a full team of active administrators.. it sounds like this guy i conning quite a few people.. Is it to much to just remove his profile privileges?

Thanks Member's for your posts/input on this thread topic subject.
Subject has not made any For Sale items on the MCF (That I could find). Most were made on FaceBook or other communications between member's.

Our Administrator's & Staff moderates our forum for all illegal activity
and takes appropriate actions for any offense by member's.

This Thread Topic was permitted because of the multitude of allegations
of subject not fulfilling his promise(s).

Subject has admitted in threads that he has had issues with alcohol & drug problems & has sought out help. That's no excuse for his inactions to his commitments to those affected by his lack of performing what he had promised to those he had a verbal or internet contract.

We shall continue to moderate all activity & let our member's know of any illegal activities on our forum. Then `if we fail we will call in the USMC to get things in control

I'm still hoping that this subject makes good to all that he has promised. If not, we shall all move on & let those involved take what actions they deem necessary for the wrongs that were done.

It's sad that there are those in our World that we can not trust, but it's a reminder and lesson to `all to be careful/cautious when dealing with any purchases from the `web or in life. `amen

> OK >
"Humor is Good 4 the Soul" We learn as we grow & some lessons are more difficult & expensive then others 4-Sure!

Last edited by Space; 09-13-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mike is no longer an active member.

The issue is that many people trusted him, and this happened. They did not pay in a way that they could dispute and get their money back. Unfortunately there is nothing we can actually do except be aware of the problem, and have this thread so that others can be aware.

Like I said, he's no longer even active. Sold his Monte Carlo a while ago.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:42 PM

too late Space...

Old 09-14-2013, 06:30 AM

Hi `Zell, your mission is not complete until subject is captured & tried for his crimes + restitution is made to those affected.

Your mission continues. We have our personnel in the Space Station Searching & recording with all available resources...Plus, no one can hide from the World Wide `Web...Everyone can `see from all over the planet & beyond....Even `if the offender(s) goes underground "Seek & U shall find" 4-Sure!!!!
====================================
Is it true or false that one of the member's has contacted a major news source & an investigator is going to research & contact/record this subject about the allegations against him ?

Last edited by Space; 09-15-2013 at 03:21 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Space
Is it true or false that one of the member's has contacted a major news source & an investigator is going to research & contact/record this subject about the allegations against him ? [/SIZE][/FONT]
I havent heard anything about that???

Old 09-15-2013, 02:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I would advise 2 important things:
- If you properly PayPal-ed the money and are not getting proper fulfillment on your transaction, dispute it. PayPal depends the buyer and can make things annoying/painful for a seller with a disputed charge.
- If Mike Beck is informing your item is being shipped, request a tracking number. Depending how he is prepping his shipments, he might be able to provide a tracking number BEFORE the item is dropped off with a shipper.

Hopefully, Mike is in touch with people and trying to get all these issues addressed.

Old 09-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
I would advise 2 important things:
- If you properly PayPal-ed the money and are not getting proper fulfillment on your transaction, dispute it. PayPal depends the buyer and can make things annoying/painful for a seller with a disputed charge.
- If Mike Beck is informing your item is being shipped, request a tracking number. Depending how he is prepping his shipments, he might be able to provide a tracking number BEFORE the item is dropped off with a shipper.

Hopefully, Mike is in touch with people and trying to get all these issues addressed.
I always paid gifts due to him being someone that was trustworthy at the time. The loss of money isn't a big deal to me.

Mike Beck has lied many times to all people that have posted and some about shipping items. He's just not a classy person and deserves little to no respect anymore. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Space, who did you hear that about? If it hasn't been done yet I will be making the call soon with an address and such.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member

Mike Beck
you do know your thread is the reason i havnt shipped anything, i said everything would be shipped by the end of August and you said ok but as usually you have to be an ******* about everything and make a thread before the end of august so why even try to fix things if you cant give me the time we agreed apon? everything has been boxed up and ready but as long as the thread is up and going the packages are gonna just set here, if you cant hold to the agreed time why should i
Just an update from Mike, everyone.

He claims he told me he would ship by "the end of the month", he also claims he said that on the 1st of august. Nothing was shipped within those 25 days.

Sorry guys, I guess letting everyone know that he is a bad seller is causing him to take forever to ship.

It appears that he isn't mature enough to post his side here and get the things shipped, even after multiple months for most of us.

Mike finally unblocked me, so I have let him know that if things are not shipped by Wednesday and numbers are not posted on this thread, his local authorities will be called.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member

Another update that he just gave me.

Name:  Clipboard01_zps9a5c9c66.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  94.3 KB

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF SELLER - Mike Beck - 03JGMonte