PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

BEWARE OF SELLER - Mike Beck - 03JGMonte

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i been gone MIA for awhile and saw this thread and really surprise my buddy,
mitch got scammed on this friendly forum. is this the same mike im thinking of from st. louis? couple years ago he was in a car accident?

Old 08-30-2013, 10:36 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

yep, cobalt accident. and also got his GF Emily pregnant and never heard anything back about that either! total bs'er....IMO.

Old 08-30-2013, 10:52 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

oh wow never thought he was that evil lol, he seem cool i thought.

Old 08-31-2013, 05:42 AM

~ Open Letter - Post ~

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Hi `Mike (Beck)

I hope that `if you are reading this thread that you can make things right & correct the mistakes that were made.

Everyone makes mistakes in life for many reasons. I don't like threads or topic's like this, but I understand the need for it to warn others about the problems they've encountered.
*(Yes, I've made many mistakes that I'm sorry for 4-Sure)

I hope these issues, problems can `be resolved & that you can get a new start in life ?
Your Choice ?

I search for the positives in life & in a person...

I'm glad the loss to others weren't super large & maybe `if there is no restitution for the wrongs, then they will just have to accept their loss & learn another sad lesson in their life...We do sometimes `learn as we travel this journey called `life > some good lessons & some bad ones...

`Mike, I hope that you do what is `right & can get on with your life.
I hope that you can right these wrongs ? If not, you will just have to live with yourself & knowing what you have done to others that trusted your words. I really hope you `do the right thing for those that have been affected.
"A person is only as Good or Bad as the action(s) of their Words"
What type of person do you want to `be ?

Please post your defense/reasons ?
We would like 2 know ?

End of plea from `Space `amen

Peace/Love/Happiness from
`Space

Attached Thumbnails BEWARE OF SELLER - Mike Beck - 03JGMonte-mike-beck.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 09-01-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:41 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Before anyone else starts piling on. Please stick to facts either for or against. Please don't use this thread to spread rumors. Like, "I heard Mike did this..."

If you've had dealings with Mike, we'd like to hear them. Either positive or negative.

Old 08-31-2013, 04:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

I have bought afew things from him, an sold him some stuff..
I have never had a problem with him. Sorry other people have..
But I have done them face to face.. No shipping..

Old 09-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Unless they are a personal friend (very few are) I always do it without the gift. The fees aren't much.
Awhh thanks for the compliment Mike!

I never send anything but a gift on Forums, because I only buy from people that have been around for a while.

I guess I may be a little too trustworthy.

Originally Posted by nemesis
i been gone MIA for awhile and saw this thread and really surprise my buddy,
mitch got scammed on this friendly forum. is this the same mike im thinking of from st. louis? couple years ago he was in a car accident?
lol if you see this shoot me a text, not sure if I have your number anymore.

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
yep, cobalt accident. and also got his GF Emily pregnant and never heard anything back about that either! total bs'er....IMO.
From what I saw on his facebook and what he told me, he left her and was paying child support and such.

He was having a hard time with that and working, but he was still buying brand new cars, so not sure what exactly his problem was, especially with all of the help his parents gave him.

Oh well, he still has my money and has not sent anything. I hope he can turn it around and get his life on track.

Old 09-04-2013, 08:10 PM
2009 Monte Of The Year

i still have your number mitchy. mark your calender september 14 we should meet up at union grove dragway for KOTS (king of the street) i heard there's going to be some crazy fast cars out there. i never gone to KOTS before but i really want to go to this one. i want to get back into drag racing scene again, the jeep thing really got into me and im being brain washed the more i drive my jeep the more i want to mod it. the trans am been in Dave's (triple edge performance) going on 3 years now lol.

Last edited by nemesis; 09-04-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Monte of the Month -- December 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I have been informed by Mike Beck that my product is on its way. Anyone else get verification recently?

Old 09-05-2013, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by ..Scar'lette..
I have been informed by Mike Beck that my product is on its way. Anyone else get verification recently?

Hi `Josh, when were you informed ?

I really hope that it's on the way & that `Mike can make things right with those he promised. I know of many that got over then head with problems in life & made mistakes. I sure hope that they can `be corrected and everyone gets what they were promised.

Yes, I believe that people can make up for their wrongs. Humans make mistakes in life & I hope that I (we) can do our best to make up for the wrongs that we have caused in our life...

Please keep us updated & I really hope you get the product from `Mike that you were promised...Good Luck to you 4-Sure..

p.s. `Mike, `if you're reading this thread (?)...I wish you the best in getting things right & getting on with your life...You have a lot of talent & abilities with your body & paint work & have a good profession..., but like everyone your business & you will only `be as good or bad as your words...I wish you good words, good acts & a great new beginning & a great life...Your turn to prove `it >

Last edited by Space; 09-05-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF SELLER - Mike Beck - 03JGMonte