PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

BEWARE OF SELLER - Mike Beck - 03JGMonte

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default BEWARE OF SELLER - Mike Beck - 03JGMonte

Hello all, I would like to make it aware that we have a scam artist amongst us here on the forum.

03JGSS, or Mike Beck has sold various things to me and other members that have not been shipped or even attempted to be shipped. He has also bought parts that were received but never paid for.

Personally for me, he sold a rocker switch panel to me over a year ago. He has since told me that he'd ship it "This Friday" for the last 6 Fridays. He has also used random vulgar statements to me.

I would just like to post this for everyone to be aware of the scammer amongst us and please steer away from buying from this 'seller'.

If anyone else has had experiences with this particular person, please share your story.

Thanks

Last edited by red04montels; 08-25-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Truth, I fought for months over center caps I sent him to be painted from my Intimidator, to this day I still don't have them all back. Don't deal with him

Old 08-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Personally, I think if Mike has really done you guys wrong like that, then the rest of the forum needs to know. So others don't go through the same thing. Hopefully Mike makes good sooner than later.

Old 08-25-2013, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Personally, I think if Mike has really done you guys wrong like that, then the rest of the forum needs to know. So others don't go through the same thing. Hopefully Mike makes good sooner than later.
Thank you Lou, feel free to edit the original post as you feel suitable as long as it still gets the point across.

Old 08-25-2013, 09:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Nothing wrong with a thread like this, just don't make any other personal attacks, and everyone keep the thread on topic.

Warnings about stuff like this are always welcome

I have not personally dealt with him, but I have been aware of everything going on. Would not do business with him myself.

Old 08-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

No problem.

FYI... The staff have deleted a few posts. But they were simply comments about wanting to post before the thread got deleted. They didn't contain any info about Mike either for or against him.

And we do ask that posters with issues about Mike, please keep it professional. Don't resort to nasty name calling and such.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Over a year ago I sent him 2 high sport rockers. He said he would pay me 250 for them, then after receiving them said he would make me a trunk panel instead. I agreed and he made excuses saying the LEDs he used caught on fire and he had to start over and throughout the course of 6 months I gave up trying to get the panel. Instead I told him to just send the money and I would take 200 and call it even (even though the rockers cost me more to buy and ship) I just wanted some kind of reimbursement. Beginning of this year I asked him again with no luck...since a couple weeks ago it was all brought up again and I have asked him 3 times in a matter of a month to send me my money with no response. Hopefully I will get something in return soon.

Old 08-25-2013, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
No problem.

FYI... The staff have deleted a few posts. But they were simply comments about wanting to post before the thread got deleted. They didn't contain any info about Mike either for or against him.

And we do ask that posters with issues about Mike, please keep it professional. Don't resort to nasty name calling and such.
No need to explain as I agree, I changed the original post to be a little more family friendly, I apologize if my original post came off as rude, this situation has had me a little 'heated' at different times

Old 08-26-2013, 01:25 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by trewyn15
No need to explain as I agree, I changed the original post to be a little more family friendly, I apologize if my original post came off as rude, this situation has had me a little 'heated' at different times

Thanks Mitch. But there was no need to change it. If it needed to be changed, the staff would've done it.

Old 08-26-2013, 09:52 AM

"A person (Member) is only as Good or Bad as the actions of their words" 4-Sure

I hope that `Mike can make good on his words to others & resolve these issues & get a new start in life & in dealing with others...

Mike had been a active contributing member for years & won our Monte of the Month Contest....He has helped many with his painting advice to member's. To me > sometimes Mike could be negative on certain subjects, but he always added some color to our forum.

Life is a learning experience, and sometimes the lessons can be hard & expensive..."We hopefully learn as we grow" `amen

Hey `Space,

Last edited by Space; 08-26-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF SELLER - Mike Beck - 03JGMonte