Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

Finished my Wheels :)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 01:18 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default lol iM not THE STALKER....

Originally Posted by lucian*91
nice! i wish i could see jr myself. let alone get something he owned, that would be pretty cool. dont think im a stalker or anything. lol just a fan. but it would be awesome to have something that was on his car/etc.
lol, iM not THE sTALKER, mY wife IS... when SHE WANTS SOMETHING, shes GONNA GET IT.... I was in line For a Tony Stewart Auto ( I get in first most times because of the wheelchair) and She asked tony to come into the parking lot to sign the other side, he thought about it for a sec, and siad their where to many people waiting and he didnt want to sign ALL the cars in the lot...lol So he told us "Next time Ill get ya, I wont forget it.. watch"... So Im keeping him to his word my wife said.. He told her "go get the sunvisor or glove box cover" but she just wants the car done above the door..... Ive got tons of JRs stuff, (well my wife does) and Ive got plenty of things autographed, I can see it in his eyes when hes signing something that he KNOWS is going on E BAY, THATS what pisses off ALL the drivers...and the reason they dont like to sign 10 thing from 1 person. But the car, they know thats something that someone will keep and NOT sell. I ALSO remember someone saying if the car had an extra insurance rider for the AUTOGRAPH... and YES it does.. JUST in case it happenes to be "redone" for a reason... But Im getting to know ALOT of the drivers and they reconize ME! witch is pretty cool as well. My wife thinks its funny.... Oh well....MJ thanks again..MJ