Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Winter Workers! (the ghost town)

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 06:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by dbaldwin

Hey guys, This place seems kinda like a ghost town recently, I realize that most of the member's who can afford it are putting their Montes in storage. But how about the rest of us? Thoes with The Monte being your daily driver? What are you and your monte doing? are your projects on hold? or are you pressing on even with the threat of winter?
Hi David, you are right, your post are similar. But they Both have the same Point, "Where did everyone go?"Even Space has gone to a galaxy far far away. Lol
Like you, my Monte is my daily driver. Despite the winter. And for those who do get to put your Montes in storage I'm Jealous But not! I do enjoy my Monte even in the snow.
But what about the guys and girls in the lower states, Florida, Texas, New Mexico, Los Angeles, Oh wait, L.A. is not a state. But where did all those members go.
And even if you do store your Montes for the winter, reading about the trials and tribulations of those off us who brave out the winter isn't good reading?
I know folks have other things to do, and MCF I
is not their whole life, like it is mine. But some of us still need help. Shoot, 03SSLE learned me something Today! And I am Thankful for the knowledge!
I'm not blaming anyone for doing other things or for having a life outside of MCF. Just wondering what happened to cause MCF to get so suddenly quiet is all. And That's the Basic question I think Both David is asking here and I asked on my post.
Sorry this is so long! I guess I'm just a long winded Old Fart!

Last edited by JC Colon; 10-18-2013 at 06:14 PM.