Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

taking up two parking spaces?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Default RE: taking up two parking spaces?

well, i try not to intentionally take up too many spaces or draw anyun-needed attention to the Intimidator. i always park far away. but not so far that its hangin out in no mans land where everyone drives past it to take shortcuts through the lot...you know what i mean. and i usually find someone with a nice newer car that i know is tryin to stay away from other cars as well and park like 3/4 of a spot away from them...close enough that no one can park between us, but far enough away that they know there is no way that i could ding their car. but i do often come out to find the little POS parked right up on me...lets just say i am sick of it and have never let anyones air out of their tires, but the thought has seriously crossed my mind. but if i see a ding in my car i will kick their door in and leave. hasn't happend yet though

Old 12-08-2008, 09:06 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: taking up two parking spaces?

i mean't to post a couple of points earlier...

1: i've seen runaway shopping carts fly across the parking lot and nail those guys at the end. i saw a shopping cart naila 1968? Nova one time that was parked at the end of a lot... man, i almost cried.

2:a friend of mines parents did this at the end of a parking lot with an explorer in myrtle beach.. when they came back the back end of the explorer had been keyed, they assume someone hated their parking

3: a friend got a prank "you're parking sucks" ticket under his wiper one time at a wal mart here in town.

i usually park at the end of the row where all the other cars are, usually with a space between me and the last car. i get out, say a paryer for my sides, then go inside hte store.