Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

1000 Spaces

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 07:37 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 1000 Spaces

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Space dood
~KidSpace~
on 1000 posts.
From all of usin the MCF post ***** club. LOL.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:30 AM
Default RE: 1000 Spaces

Congrats and free post..

Old 10-02-2008, 07:10 PM

So we should actually consider his 1000th post number 8,844....lol.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Good point.

Congrats on over 8800 posts Space dood.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 PM

Way to go dude, and on dial-up nonetheless.

Looks like I have no excuse to not have like atleast 1k myself...

Old 10-02-2008, 10:13 PM

1000 posts already! damn that took me like 9 months congrats

Old 10-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Ironic part...

He hasn't posted in his own congratulatory thread yet.

Maybe KidSpace has been KidNapped.

We should start a search party for him.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:53 PM

lol i think weve done that...twice lol

Old 10-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

How about a beach party instead?

Old 10-03-2008, 04:26 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Taz

Good point.

Congrats on over 8800 posts Space dood.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank you Moderator Taz, Todd, Garrett, Jeremy, Ryan& all for your words/post.[/align][align=center]The MCF has gone through many changes since[/align][align=center]I`ve arrived on planet `Earth, and found my[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Family.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wow over 8800 posts on a old slow `puter, with[/align][align=center]a creeping dial `up that loves to test[/align][align=center]one`s patience, 4-Sure.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It`s really not the number a post that a [/align][align=center]member makes, but the content of their posts.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I attempt to make posts that help/assist/inform/entertain, & to fill the void[/align][align=center]when there has not been any new topic`s.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have been working 7 nights a week foralmost[/align][align=center]3yrs, and also going to school full time.[/align][align=center]Now, I am finishing mybusiness degee online[/align][align=center]through Phoenix University.[/align][align=center]I sure don`t have much of a night/life with[/align][align=center]work/work/studies : )[/align][align=center]When studying, I take breaks, & jump on & `offthe MCF.[/align][align=center]Sometimes, I get connected, and other times[/align][align=center]I don`t [X(][/align][align=center]Yesterday, I could PM, but I would get knocked[/align][align=center]`off line when I attempted to post anything [X(][:@],[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]Sometimes I am called back for a refresher course to my[/align][align=center]HomePlanet.[/align][align=center]One never knows when you may get picked `up, &[/align][align=center]taken to another level.[/align][align=center]Are you ready to go ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]For some reason, SpaceCommand always ships me back[/align][align=center]to planet `Earth after re-orientation [/align][align=center]They still won`t let me drive any more spacecraft after[/align][align=center]I crashed the first ten [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I must now finish my Earth-Space-Report to my superiors[/align][align=center]on the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]We are still working on how to get them converted to [/align][align=center]Space Fuel : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for putting `up with me, and I hope that[/align][align=center]I have helped some of our members, or have entertained them.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Living on a isolated area on a barrier island in the Atlantic Ocean,[/align][align=center]the forum has provided me with learning a lot about the[/align][align=center]Awesome Monte Carlo, but more importantly, a lot about[/align][align=center]human beings from all around planet `Earth.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The bum`s, & I wish all that are reading this[/align][align=center]a `Happy Day/Life[/align][align=center]"Be thankful 2 `be free, 2 `be"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]~ Dream `it ~ Plan `it ~ Act `it"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Watch `Out World,[/align][align=center]`Space is back[/align]

[align=left][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Quick Reply: 1000 Spaces