Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Falling Back to sleep at O-Gosh:30

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Falling Back to sleep at O-Gosh:30

Morning MCF,
I don't k ow why I woke at 2:00am, But at least I got the Cable Bill paid. So I must have fallen back to sleep between 3:30 and 4. Had a dream I was in my house, a house I had never seen before, on the second floor. I started dancing to a Britney Spears song? I took two steps to the right and the house started swaying. Then it hit the house next door and righted itself. Everyone in the house started to panic. We grabbed our stuff, and went to leave when the house started swaying back and forth. We ran out, everyone made it out and just as we got across the street the house collapsed. As I looked I noticed that the first floor was missiong, except for the stairs. Then the shore house came down. That's when I notice that the houses to Both sides of mine were gone? And even though I had gathered and ran out with clothes and a few other things, the only thing I was carrying was my Yorkie. At that pio
At that Point I woke to first d my Yorkie cuddled up against my chest. Weird. I normally don't have detailed dreams. I think it's the O-Gosh:30 Syndrome!

Old 10-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

nothing worse than a sleepless night. I was up on and off most of the night last night as well, but my problem is staying in a hotel room, I swear everytime I do the beds are even more annoying than the last hotel.

As far as your dream goes, well What Would Freud Say? lol just kidding. dreams are absolutely fascinating and the study behind them even more, it's almost like any unused thoughts from the day or week are woven together and intertwined to make some sort of a Dr. Suess story/acid trip from the 70s.

Hopefully you have a good day.

Old 10-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

After that dream I think the acid from the 70s is starting to spoil! Lol. I am Really just surprised at the detail of it. I usually don't have that much detail in a dream and remember it all so clearly. Maybe it just took this long for the 70s to wear off!