6th Gen ('00-'05): Wipers work, but intermittent stops in up position. New motor? - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums > General Forums > Monte Carlo Repair Help
Reload this Page >

6th Gen ('00-'05): Wipers work, but intermittent stops in up position. New motor?

Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

6th Gen ('00-'05): Wipers work, but intermittent stops in up position. New motor?

Old 01-05-2019, 10:40 AM
1 Year Member
Default Wipers work, but intermittent stops in up position. New motor?

Subject pretty much says it all. I've worked with the wipers a bunch: removing and replacing wiper arms, new wiper linkage, etc. They're seated fine, respond fine, but when using the intermittent function, they stop in the up position.

Is this a wiper motor issue? Would like to go off of more than a hunch before I throw $100 at a re-manned replacement.

Last edited by straffin; 01-05-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:43 AM
1 Year Member

Hmm...thought that the controller was part of the motor, but it appears there's also a "Wiper Motor Pulse Board Module". Is that what I need?

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.