Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

ABOUT Hypertech power programmer 3?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
Default RE: ABOUT Hypertech power programmer 3?

belie me i have seen more then jus tone instance but the Mil. uses them on some thigns and they are always fighting them from just not running up to par. it is not hathtey cant do the function they just are falling aart faster then normal.

Old 08-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Default RE: ABOUT Hypertech power programmer 3?

Dell's are great PC's compared to what's out there for the exception of building your own.

The cheap Dell units lack in alot of areas, the bottom line is you get what you pay for. I've purchased lower quality PC's from Dell and have not been happy with the overall operation of the cheaper units. If you run with the 4700 or higher and XP Pro or higher you'll like what you get. I am not a fan of XP Home cause it was designed for just that, the home user and it does not play nice on networks, lacks IIS/PWS (Internet Information Server/Personal Web Server capabilities) and lacks file sharing capabilities out of the box. The other problem I have found with XP Home vs XP Pro is the way temp/cache files are stored and used. I have not quite figured it out yet but a XP Home pc is alot harder to cleanup than an XP Pro box. I've also seen more OS corruption issues with XP Home vs PRO. I'd almost rather work with ME than XP Home as I do now.