Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

ABOUT Hypertech power programmer 3?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 12:35 PM
Default RE: ABOUT Hypertech power programmer 3?

not sure they are com troops i didnt say them sitting in a dark room all day was something they should do etheir but they do it all day long LOL

just what they were telling me. So i have no clue why they say that. but i know for my internet here i could not have one longer then 6 foot and it drove us nuts that was the net co. that told us that same thing so that mi9ght be what they are talking about not sure

Ill go open the door and turn on the lights to bug them again and ask why next time i am in there

Old 08-22-2005, 12:57 PM

I have heard of others having problems with USB and have noted the same thing you mentioned. The webcam I have running does not run all the time but when we do use it I have not had any issues. Now watch me pull it up and start having problems..

If you have problems with USB you can also get a USB long range CAT5 adapters/repeaters good for at least 200FT. It all really boils down to the quality of equipment in many cases.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:21 PM

true but man i have no equipment here im on a old 450mhtz computer here it SUX!!!! did i mention it SUX

Old 08-22-2005, 10:44 PM

You can get a new Dell desktop for $299, problem solved

Old 08-23-2005, 05:22 AM

well for just under a grand i can get the one i need to make mine be what i need for the phto editing i have to do also.
the main bord is liek 150 and the chiset is just under 200. so the rest of it is the memorie and id car etc... but when i get it done it will be 2000meghrtz. huge change over what i have now

Old 08-23-2005, 11:02 AM

Never buy a Dell for $299....... They are POS.......... I always get the Dell 4700, upgrade to XP Pro. Normally runs me about $900 with a flat screen monitor. I buy them all the time and have about 15 in our office that I manage....

Old 08-23-2005, 11:05 AM

nope getting the athlon 64 with the 939 pin

it is a bit slower thent eh best out there but comming from a 450 it will be a hudge inprovment

not t mention not break the bank comepletly

Old 08-23-2005, 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: montejass

Never buy a Dell for $299....... They are POS.......... I always get the Dell 4700, upgrade to XP Pro. Normally runs me about $900 with a flat screen monitor. I buy them all the time and have about 15 in our office that I manage....

it's a POS in general or for specific tasks? what is it that it can't do? what's so bad about it?

Old 08-23-2005, 11:48 AM

DUDE YOU GETTING SCREWED!!!!!!!!! IF IT IS A DELL!!!!!!!!!!

they are not wha tthey used to be . I don care for them my father inlaws laptop has beenin the shop more then on his lap in the past year they have replaced it with three of them. just really hard to get service from them to,

But if you like them gofor it. I personally would rather do somethign diffrent. hellim on a presario 250o now and it has had no problems for us and it is two years old and has gone from the states to korea back to he states and over to Germany. threw all the airports and plane rides and still working daily with it the only complait i have is the battery life is not to great,
So keep your power cord close by

Old 08-23-2005, 11:55 AM

ORIGINAL: mickey

DUDE YOU GETTING SCREWED!!!!!!!!! IF IT IS A DELL!!!!!!!!!!

they are not wha tthey used to be . I don care for them my father inlaws laptop has beenin the shop more then on his lap in the past year they have replaced it with three of them. just really hard to get service from them to,

But if you like them gofor it. I personally would rather do somethign diffrent. hellim on a presario 250o now and it has had no problems for us and it is two years old and has gone from the states to korea back to he states and over to Germany. threw all the airports and plane rides and still working daily with it the only complait i have is the battery life is not to great,
So keep your power cord close by
I'm on a desktop, I don't do the laptop thing as it's not a necessity at the moment. I too am on a Presario, a 5000A series desktop that is easily 5yrs old, works like a charm. I don't think it's fair to label a whole brand as POS citing only 1 instance. So what routine functions are DELL's not capable of handling? What makes them POS's?

Quick Reply: ABOUT Hypertech power programmer 3?