Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Punk in a Taurus

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 10:00 AM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi Jordan, you have a smart girl & it's a good sign that she cares about you with her concerns and wants to keep you around.. Wish you a safe/fun journey in `life 4-Sure
Thanks space I am very lucky to have her and she takes good care of me

Old 11-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

the kid probably just got his license and just being young and dumb. we are all in the same boat at one time lol. few weeks ago there's a dodge pick up kinda riding pretty close behind my jeep i made a sudden stop and the dodge was few inches from smashing into my rear bumper. i came to the red light the driver pulled up beside me and said my tail lights are not working. i pulled over at the parking lot and sure enough the tail lights are out. found out it was blown fuse. the morrow of the story is never expect the unexpected when following someone too close.

Old 11-02-2012, 10:08 AM

hey i take offense to theis i learned to drive in a 98 sable and a 97 taurus mostly and drove the sable when my mom wasnt for like my first year in my licence did i tell you guys the bad news about the sable at 139k

Old 11-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

well im sorry if my comment offended you. all i'm saying is we done dumb stuff at the wheel when we are young at one time. just to either impress our passengers or just being stupid for no reason. yeah i was young and dumb at one time. look at me im a lot smarter driver now LOL!!!

Last edited by nemesis; 11-02-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:22 AM

I have done this before, on the interstate, see someone driving reckless and adrenaline starts pumping. But a few bad accidents killed that whole phase in my life, insurance will kill them in the long run. It has for me, good thing you did not hit them, like all others have said, that would be bad. But I have had my experience with idiot drivers, like everyone else. And me being one of them. LOL

Old 11-05-2012, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by tps221
hey i take offense to theis i learned to drive in a 98 sable and a 97 taurus mostly and drove the sable when my mom wasnt for like my first year in my licence did i tell you guys the bad news about the sable at 139k
Why did you think that `Jordan was posting about you ?
Are you guility because you drove a Sable & Taurus ? Are you guility by assoication...+ No, you did not tell us about the bad news about your `Sable ? But, now you have ~>
ps...It did increase your post count...Thanks for adding to the activity on the MCF

Old 11-05-2012, 11:50 AM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I was only posting about a new driver at my high school that drives like an idiot and just happens to drive a Taurus that is beat up because of his driving, didn't mean to offend anyone

Old 11-06-2012, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by MonteCarlSS
I was only posting about a new driver at my high school that drives like an idiot and just happens to drive a Taurus that is beat up because of his driving, didn't mean to offend anyone

Hi `Jordan,
Your post/thread did not offend anyone. We just have a few member's that need attention & want to increase their post count (like that `kid from space) LOL

It did create activity on the MCF & gave several member's a trip down their memory lane to recall their early driving experiences.

Thanks for your posts & contributions to the MCF

Old 11-10-2012, 04:01 PM

i remember when i first got my licence and my first truck it was horrible at first. every thing needed to be replaced body and paint and drive train when i fixed every thing that didnt need fresh paint. it drove like it was new with primer black paint on it. i drove off road and did doghnuts but it was in a middle of a field when i got the truck i hated it at first till i put money into it to keep it running. after that it ran like a champ when i fixed every thing on it. i ended up selling it for more than i put into it and paid for it. i put in 1500. including what i paid for the truck. it needed a silinoid for the trans and a new u joint and windows and wind shield i broke by kicking it which was a idiot move but made me start fixing the glass and every thing

Old 11-10-2012, 04:04 PM

not just that it also helps us on how to step back on to look on how there is wiered and introcios driving is out there. it helps us on being aware of our suroundings better to also helps us to say really they did huh???