Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

one more kill.... :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 07:12 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default one more kill.... :)

I was heading around town, waiting for me to get a call where the party was at in my area (with a drunk full of booze... btw :S) and had a white s10 start following me around. I lead him to the outside of town, and pulled over on a side road... he was some stupid high schooler thinking his moms s10 with a fabbed up ebay CAI and some "other small mods" was going to smoke me. so, hey, I put 10 bucks down on it... I mean, dont get me wrong, thats a case a booze for me. :P we decided best of 3.... we could have stopped at 2 to me more time to think about what kind of beer this kids money just bought me. I beat him coming off the line without a problem, at the top of 2nd I was a good 2 lengths, top of 3rd 4 lengths, and a past 100 mph the kid was seconds behind. The bad part? the ONE frickin house we were anywhere close to called my car in out there, so I was greeted when I was coming back into town by 3 squad cars. Granted, I did everything by the book... turn signals, brake 2 seconds at all stop signs and I drove back ASAP to my dorm and got my happy *** back inside. overall, a good way to start the night...

Old 03-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Default RE: one more kill.... :)

congrats on the kill! did u get in trouble with the cops at all? and btw do u like ur jet programmer?

Old 03-09-2008, 08:05 PM

Nice man, that's one thing I'm alway weary of, there aren't any cars around here that look even slightly similar to mine so it's pretty easy for the cops to fine me if I get called in.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:49 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

doesn't sound like he did... the cops can't get you off of one person calling you in, unless that one person is a cop. they can "shake you up" like it sounds like they did to him and just wait for you to screw up and give you a ticket for what they know you did.

otherwise, i could say you did something and get you in trouble wehn all you really did was drive by my house at 55 mph...

Old 03-09-2008, 11:28 PM

nah, most of the cops around here keep an eye on my car... I dont think they relize its practically fully illegal. the tint is too dark and the side windows cant be blocked out. the eyebrows go down to far and I have a front plate cover... they have reasons to pull me over, they just dont notice it yet. Plus, i totally can hit with ya on not having a car looking like anyone elses.... town of 5k people, I have one of 5 monte carlos of my style... non like mine.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:43 AM

you're lucky, then! be careful if you make it over to sioux falls! (i got a fix-it ticket for my front plate filler6 days before my '02 laid down her life... part of that may be due to the fact i was speeding but he was unable to attain a lock with the Lidar b/c he tried for my plate and not my headlights!)

nice work on the kill, though! sorry 'bout the up-tight farmer! (they called me in for fireworks in mid-july! )
no noise ordinance there?

Old 03-10-2008, 10:24 AM

nah, noise ordinance isnt really inforced here... Plus, under 2k my car is VERY quiet... its when you get 3.5k+ that you hear it start getting something behind it. Ill have to run past SF one of these days, I need to do some errans soon anyhow, so I can show ya what my car is. I have my plate with me at all times, im just going to use the excuse that the car isnt in my name and someone ripped off the plate a day or two earlier. Since, its not mine, my rents want the body filled and redrilled to keep resale value high....

Old 03-10-2008, 03:56 PM

that's a nice plus then... i don't know if s.f. has a dB meter or not, i am assuming they do though (155k ppl)
i have never honestly seen them be *** like that and check levels, though... just don't rev past the station at 2 am!

back home, they don't have a meter but will write a ticket for noise if they can't find anything else on you (if they can hear you in the cabin of their cruiser with windows up). we've got one judge and she doesn't like her neighbor's diesel so she usually allows it! DUMB!

oh well... let me know when you get down here! (hopefully not early or latenext week or early the week after... goin home for break)

nice work w/ the title situation, though... used that in hs when my prix's title was in my parents names! (doesn't work so well anymore) i look forward to hearin your red beauty! (hopefully by the time you get here, my exhaust will be on and i can show off Black Betty as well!)