Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

MY FIRST KILLS!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Default MY FIRST KILLS!!

i went out for a few drinks with a couple buddies the other night and we had a few and they got loose lipped about their cars lol, anyhow we said enough is enough and put your money where your mouth is and went out and raced. the first car was a 2004 mazda rx-8 the next car was a 2004 subaru wrx impreza and then me a 2007 monte carlo ss with cold air and super 44 mufflers (awesome by the way) so we raced twice both times i only started in 3 and just eased the gas hard enough to not spin and i won both races by 3-4 lengths in the quarterthe rx8 was a second by about 1 both times, anyhow those are my first official kills since i finally got the car broke in

Old 08-25-2007, 05:25 AM
Default RE: MY FIRST KILLS!!

Hey Todd,
Congrat's on the Wins
Next Time, take pic's/vid's : )
RX-8's & WRX are good kills : )
Is this the first time you raced your SS ?
Can you post a sound clip of your SS
with super 44 muff's?
Wish you smart/safe/fun/winning
in your 07 Monte SS.
`Space

Old 08-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

hey, congrats on the win's, but you really shouldn't be driving after you've been drinking...especially racing

Old 08-25-2007, 07:41 AM

I agree. Good job on beating the others, but honestly, I have lost 3 friends to drinking and driving, and it just isn't worth it.

Even just one drink means you ARE drinking and driving...

Old 08-25-2007, 11:34 AM

i will post some pics and a vid of the car and the mufflers, and yes that was my first race with the ss because it only has 2500 miles and i wanted to break it in a little before i got too crazy

Old 08-25-2007, 01:32 PM

[align=center]Hi Todd, don't listen to those other member's [/align][align=center]They would be out driv'in their Monte's now, if they[/align][align=center]weren't so freak'in messed `up : )[/align][align=center]Go ahead and drink, all your want...party...party ....party [/align][align=center]It's your freak'in life...do what you want 2 : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Seriously, we just post warning because many of us have[/align][align=center]learned the hard way. My lessons were just for street rac'in/not[/align][align=center]drink'in, but I'm still pay'in for it [X(][/align][align=center]We hope you can save the partying for after you Win the Race : )[/align][align=center]We want to keep you as a member here on the MCF,[/align][align=center]and notbelow [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Those guys use to have Monte Carlo's,[/align][align=center]now they just have each other. [][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Look'in forward to you pic's & clips.[/align][align=center]Keep us informed on your Win's, and `if you lose to a Z06,[/align][align=center]that's `ok, U R suppose 2 : )[/align][align=center]Be Smart/Safe in your Awesome Monte Carlo SS.[/align][align=center]`Space, & the Beach `Bum's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]PS. `Keegan, kewl Uncle Sam Poster.....Reminds me of my Grandfather : )[/align][align=center]He said `if he caught me drink'in & driv'in he would knock me into `Space : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]