Racing your Monte Raced a guy in your ride? Had that Monte Carlo of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

my 97 vs a 06 cobalt ss

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 09:20 PM
Photobucket
Default RE: my 97 vs a 06 cobalt ss

ORIGINAL: z34phoenix

yeah calling him rice was a step too far... i should ahve just left it at that i felt it was of bad taste... but to each their own.

but his attitude is wrong. most people who mod their cars are happy to share what they have done or show it off. saying yeah im faster but im not gonna tell you what i got is childish. its obvious you want to show off otherwise you wouldnt be posting this stuff. so then show off let your work do your talking.

i just know what the 3100 is capable of... and doubt its abilities without Major modification.

bottom line your just as guilty of showing off as he is for passing him at 100+ mph. that is just stupid. so many people get hurt from people like you. its also people like you who give car enthusisits a bad name as wreckless drivers. Slow down and keep the racing to the track.
yaknow last i checked this entire part of the forum was for exactly what i posted-point 1
i dont have the 3100 or the 3400- point 2
i never claimed to be faster or beter then anybody noone told him to come flying by me acting like the fool when all i was trying to do was go home after working outside for 9 hours- point 3
the nearest race track to me thats available to the public is apx 3hrs away so its kinda hard to keep it on the track- point 4
if you wish to say something smartassed about me or my car pm me dont try and call me out in public all you've done here is **** me off and of course ima say whats on my mind- point 5

and in finale why are you bashing people anyway thats whats truly childish

Old 07-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

guyz guyz guyz, take it easy, chris dont take any bashing personal, bashing usually comes from people that are jelous.....secondly phoenix i always appreciate your posts, and your knowledge, but if you haven't got anything nice to say then dont say anything at all

lets just leave it at that, chris you have an awesome monte, anyone would be proud to have, your an awesome member on here, wouldn't be as fun to not have you around, so dont take any of this personally, and besides it only 1 person, personally i wouldn't care what other people have to say if they're not saying anything nice

and very well said chris, no bashing on this site, its a ***** free zone i though

Old 07-22-2007, 10:07 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i think the best thign to do is have the moderators delete this whole topic and let it all go.