PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 2004 Intimidator

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by beans455
Hope you get it, I'm contemplating selling mine and will be following to see the success. I have an offer for $7000 for mine but yours is more favorable to the collector. Ignore the "Walter Sobchek's", you ain't over the line. Lol glws!!
He posted that his sold for $6,250 so he did have to come down quite a bit like a few of us suspected. Glws on yours and if I were you I would take the $7k and run!

Old 04-02-2016, 06:05 PM

$6250 is still a good amount higher than kbb homey. I got kids and don't have the time and budget to start all over with another track car. $7000 really won't get me much anyway. This is all just a cheap hobby to me anymore that I do for fun. I kinda want to run a few times against people that actually know they are racing me or won't let me win.
Any who..Congrats on the sale dude! $6k ill say is a win for you. Happy to see there is still a market for the montes.

Old 04-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Never said it wasn't worth over kbb all I said is it wasn't worth asking price lol you also said you contemplated selying yours so I said if you are serious I would take that offer and run. I'm not telling you to do so if you want to keep it, you were the one that mentioned it. The price he got in my opinion is the high side of a fair price but worth it because of what his was.

Wish you were closer I love lining up and having fun