Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Are you in good health/physical shape ?
Yes, I'm in great shape
14.29%
I'm in decent shape for my age
50.00%
I'm just OK
7.14%
I need to work out
35.71%
I need to eat better & exercise
14.29%
I need to lose weight
7.14%
I really need a vacation
28.57%
I'm in BAD SHAPE
0%
I really need HELP
7.14%
I don't care, I'm going 2 party until it `ENDS
21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

> Will you last as long as your Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I will be long gone before my Monte goes anywhere, drink to much, smoke to much etc. etc.........

UPDATE: You will live to be 52 years, 9 months and 22 days old!

Based on our calculations you will die on: Tuesday, 13th December 2022

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 10-26-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space I wil die Feb. 16th 2032 where would you like your Lil Deuce Coupe sent to?

Old 10-26-2012, 05:17 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Space I wil die Feb. 16th 2032 where would you like your Lil Deuce Coupe sent to?
^ LOL `Tadd, I appreciate the offer, but I know that you are going to take the Deuce with you to those super highways with no speed limits & nothing but fun & happiness...
================================================== =======================

Hi `Chris, I hope you don't take the Death Clock serious, and you could outlive everyone...That information is good to make a person think about their life & how precious it is + to extract the most/best from every day we get..

I know that I could get smashed 2night in the warehouse from a large crate falling on me...One really never knows "What if"..

Live your moments & EnJoy ~> Celebrate `Life & take good care 4-Sure

That's really the message I am trying to convey from threads like this...& I hope it makes our member's think & enjoy their journey's of life 4-Real ~> Sure tick-tick-tick

"To waste your time is to waste your `life, to master your time is 2 Master your `Life'

No, I'm not wasting my time, I share cause I care about all in my life...Now `go & enjoy yours........`OK

Last edited by Space; 10-26-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I get a pretty good life expectancy haha

Test taken: Friday, 26th October 2012.
At time of testing you are 26 years, 3 months and 29 days old.

Based on our calculations you will die on: Tuesday, 31st July 2074

Old 10-26-2012, 05:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

As everyone knows...(Thanks to Space) I recently had a Bday...
Now that Im 59...as well as an amputee...They say that once you become an amputee..You automatically lose 5 yrs off your life...
To complicate things for me...I also have Rhuematoid Arthritis...Which is also a high percentage killer....

So, I guess you could say I have already 2 strikes against me! My wife is a Type 1 Diabetic...and lives with an insulin pump stuck to her 24 hrs a day....So eating for us is at a premium!.....
Before the wreck.(15 yrs ago). I was a slim 130lbs! with a 28" waist....6ft 1" Tall Ripped man!
15 yrs later: Im now a 168 lbs, 32" waisted 5ft 9" shrinking sorta male..lol

I have out lived both my parents that died over 30 yrs ago...(ages 57 and 59 when they passed)
All of my Grand Parents(Grand mom on my dads side lived til she was 86), aunts and uncles passed long ago also....
Theres just my siblings left..Older brother,younger brother and 2 younger sisters...
Each of my brothers had children my older had 1 boy, My younger brother had 3 Boys...One recently passed last june (his oldest)....

My deceast wife and I had planned on children later in life...But that came crashing down...
My now wife and I deceided that we were to old to start a family....(id been in my mid 70's by the time they would have been teenagers)...

As far as will I out live my Monte?....probably...It has over 160,000 miles
and still keeps on keepn on.
God only knows how many miles I have on me and my soul ....lol!!!

So, My answer is Definately.......yes!

Old 10-26-2012, 08:05 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I'm in decent shape - I really need to exercise more. Already have my mountain bike down the basement on the stationary trainer. I'm trying to ride every other day for at least 20min.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I'm in decent shape - I really need to exercise more. Already have my mountain bike down the basement on the stationary trainer. I'm trying to ride every other day for at least 20min.

Hi `Amy, thanks for your post & I hope this thread inspires you to

A great investment in `life is a Investment in YourSelf..4-Sure

Old 10-27-2012, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Space

Thanks `Joe for your post, but it's sad to lose two family member's at a young age . Being raised by senior citizens that's a young age to depart life to another level.

I've observed that the seniors that departed from my life early did not take care of themselves during their journey of human life and were in their late 50's to 60's, but the ones that exercised and watched their diets are still around in their 70's/80's & 90's...(Thanks 2 the creator of `all )...

I was raised that everyday I get is another day closer to my `end and learning that I do my best to extract the most from everyday I am given 4-Sure...The older I become the more I realize that for me it's better to live like I know that I am dying...(Kinda like that country song)...

Did you sister & brother die from a similar illness ? It's always difficult to lose a family member, no matter what age, but it is a reality to `all in human life...Many don't like to think about `it, but I do everyday to remind myself to live/love & enjoy every day/moment 4-Real...I also hope my words inspires others to extract the most from their lives..

Wish you and member's a super long happy life...Take control and be the driver of it...
Peace/Love/Happiness to `all,

(My time 2 recharge)
Peace/Out
Hey Space,

They both did smoke a lot. I quit when I was 25. They both had high blood pressure and some heart issues. But my sister had cancer and my brother did not. He just had multiple issues that came up in the last 5 years or so.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by DE02Carlo
Hey Space,

They both did smoke a lot. I quit when I was 25. They both had high blood pressure and some heart issues. But my sister had cancer and my brother did not. He just had multiple issues that came up in the last 5 years or so.

Thanks `Joe for your reply..It's great that you quit smoking early in your life. I really believe if we keep those that have departed before us in our hearts and mind that there spirt is with us 4-ever. I wish that you can keep the good memories in your mind of those you have lost during your journey of life.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Mark Twain

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
Woody Allen

“To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”
J.K. Rowling,

............................4-Sure ................................

Be the Driver = = = = EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 10-27-2012 at 11:00 AM.