Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- What Class are You ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Default RE: - What Class are You ?

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

i thought it was to pay for WWI, o'well
It was WWI Cowboy - probably just a typo on RJ's part. BTW, I forgot to mention thatI'm definately not rich, but far from poor. So, I guess that puts me in the middle-class.

The original owner of my Monte, interestingly, is an upper middle-class dude all the way - owns a large Mexican food company here in the Kansas City area. Apparently he got bored with it after a relatively short time, and traded it in on a new Escalade.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:19 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It was WWI Cowboy - probably just a typo on RJ's part.

Sorry guys. Just going by what I was told by a woman who lived through WWII. Definately before my time.

Old 11-03-2007, 04:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Super awesome discussion, Oh did I say that already?

I hope there are thousands of dicussions going on like this all over the net.

The current democratic leadership that cannot convince me that most of America, wants or needs to be taxed.

Taxes are the reason we revolted against King George and now they want to take us back 250 years.

Old 11-03-2007, 06:37 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Let's talk triple taxation without representation for a while.

Think it doesn't exist? Look over your phone bill.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:23 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Super awesome discussion, Oh did I say that already?

I hope there are thousands of dicussions going on like this all over the net.

The current democratic leadership that cannot convince me that most of America, wants or needs to be taxed.

Taxes are the reason we revolted against King George and now they want to take us back 250 years.
Do not be deceived sir - the current crop of Republicans are no different than the Demorats, except for their timetable. The lunatic Bush, for example,has spent more of our money on social programs than Klintoon did in his entire eight years. Congress holds the national purse strings, of course, but the president holds a very valuable tool - the veto. As two-time Libertarian presidential candidate Harry Browne once observed, pens are cheap.

I was a lifelong Republican until 1996, when for me the "lightbulb"finally illuminated. Since that time, I have been a card-carrying, dues-paying Libertarian.

The country, as we have known it, is probably finished. However, I believe there is one final ray of hope in the form of Ron Paul. Liberals, Conservatives, Greenies, Demorats and Republicans are all joining the Ron Paul "revolution" in ever-increasing numbers, and I suggest that every American citizenhere consider doing the same - it's the Boston Tea Partyof our time, my friends. We're not fighting against the British Crown this time, but rather against the Globalists andNew World Order types who are Hell-bent on destroying the United States as we know it, andreplacing it with the "North American Union".

The support for Dr. Paul is going to have to overwhelming; otherwise, the powers-that-be are going to install Mrs. Klintoon into the White House for eight years. Following her reign, it's going to be Jeb Bush's turn - probably for another eight years. That's another 16-years of Klintoon/Bush and their handlers. If there's anyone here who believes that the United States Constitution can survive this, well, I feel sorry for you.

Couldall the people who believe as I do be wrong? Of course. Time will tell - as it always does.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Old 11-05-2007, 07:39 PM

I would say I am middle class. I have a nice home on 8 acres with a thoroughbred and drive a nice 07 Monte SS. I mean what else can you ask for

Old 11-05-2007, 07:50 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

tecnically i guess the country will be enduring 32 years of Clinton and Bush if you're hypothetical situation comes true (oh Lord), and i've been saying for awhile the only difference in Democrats and Republicans is that democrats want to run the country into the ground faster than Republicans, plus they have different ways of doing it. Democrats feel that social programs and income redistribution are the keys. Republicans feel that coercing people into traditional behavior is the key to running our country into the ground.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:43 AM
rj
15 Year Member

I would say I am middle class. I have a nice home on 8 acres with a thoroughbred and drive a nice 07 Monte SS. I mean what else can you ask for

A job like the one you have at the same pay level?
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-06-2007, 12:23 PM

I am a network Tech for a energy company in Colorado. I am a bit spoiled...but its nothing extravagant

Old 11-06-2007, 12:35 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]Post deleted for bad taste. Some may have considered[/align][align=center]it offensive : ( Not my intent : ), but what do I know is that[/align][align=center]I got `Class : ) Maybe Lower, but I got Classs : )[/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align]

Quick Reply: - What Class are You ?