Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

tell me if this is mean and messed up

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by Teacher
I have seen it numerous times when the company is worried that the employ will make a scene, the state their is a question of theft when the employee leaves, or the manager just wants to be a jerk. I worked for a major retail electronics store that has blue shirts, and my manger there did it to 22 employees in 2 years. Seems like abuse of the police time to me.
Todd.....blue shirts? security?

Old 12-03-2009, 11:01 PM

Think major electronics store whose employees where blue and the first letter of their name starts with a B.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Photobucket
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by Teacher
Think major electronics store whose employees where blue and the first letter of their name starts with a B.

Gotcha I don't get out much.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:37 PM

lol. No worries. Best Buy was a decent company to work for, but I had 5 general managers in 2 years and the sales manager was a jerk and always used the police when he let people go.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Photobucket
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte07
i am a big guy there were some times in the shop i picked a short block up that didnt have any thing up. plus he seen me blow up on my brother on almost totaling my moty carlo the first week on having it he rear ended it when he came by after work one day. even though it was an accedent but there was a dip in the drive way if you accelerate to fast in to the drive way youll lose controll. but any ways he had the cops there do to what might happen. on top of that yesterday i took some one i new barely to a suposit friends house and it ended up being a bust. she told me she would give me twenty bucks for gass and now i am faceing a third dagree felony because the cop put down i new every thing that was going to happen. also the charge is depriving funds of prostitution. what the hell do some thing nice hope carma will look high for me and it took a nice big steaming heap of sh%$# up to my eyes. if i had no luck it will be bad. i hate polk county florida it is the freakin bible county if your different i mean a stuttering problem look different you are giulty of some thing in the sherifs eyes as well as the prosicution
John just my opinion and my intent isn't to critisizzzzzze..I don't know much about Polk county or for that matter believe in carma...for the most part good or bad I've found we find ourselves in situations created by decisions weve made..you may see that as carma but my guess is those around you the manegment, police and narc squad were excercizing thier judgment for the situation at hand. Outside of setting a moral guideline which this country was founded on and struggles to keep the Bible and "B' Thumpers most likely had little to do with the events that have fallen upon you...again I wish you a quick recovery into the work place and I hope the best for you in the courts but please keep in mind this is a forum made up of members of various beliefs and backgrounds. Jarhead

Old 12-04-2009, 12:09 PM
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i know every one has there belives. im not jugeing them its just how the county is being set up now. be a heavy set guy or a skinny guy if you dont believe and do what the law has set up in the past few months is messed up. if you dont look like a prep person what i mean dressed up to go to church your under aressed for suspision of drugs prostitution and other listings and i am suprised what has been passed for laws for polk county. if you dont believe in sertan things or ways that person will go to jail.