Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: TGIF Friday December 04, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 11:35 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF Members Blog: TGIF Friday December 04, 2009

* Thanks Mod J.J. for creating our Monte Carlo Family Logo 4-Sure
MCF ToDay

Friday, December 04, 2009

21 Days until Christmas

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth

`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

December 2009

Monte of the Month

`Winner

MRL390

- Matt -

Check out all our MCF Winner's

^click^

Thanks `Lou our MCF Administrator `Taz,

for his SuperSuper dedication to our Monte Carlo Family.
4-RealSure it's appreciated by our MemberShip : )

Old 12-04-2009, 04:18 AM
Cool "We R only Given 1 day @ a time...EnJoy your day `ok"

Hello Member's
I just give thanks 4 another day 2 `be & 2 keep
work'in towards my `dreams.
There are many things I want & desire, but I am
thankful 2 have what I need 2 survive in 2days World.
Just finished another 10 hours @ the warehouse . Super Tired,
but again ~> Happy 2 be work'in 4 $'s & towards my dreams.
Nothing `Good in human life seems 2 be E.Z. 4-Sure.

Is my cup half full or half empty.....My cup runs over with love &
a positive outlook 4 a better 2morrow for `all.
What R U do'in 2 make it better 4 yourself ? 4 EveryBody ?
I look in2 my mirror & ask myself ?
...Just do'in the best I can with what I am able 2 `do.

Wish you, yes you read'in this a HappyDay/Life.
Be `Happy 2 `be
4-Sure
EnJoy your `Journey of `life...., be your own driver.
Look @ what you already have compared to 98% of other's
on planet earth that have less then you.
North America ~> Love it or leave `it or make it better...
Your turn ~> EnJoy your Present
your `Now
`ok

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
Your come true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_p2R...eature=related

Click above 2 sing along
Oh, we hope all your `dreams come true : )
"Dreams are where we want 2 `go & work is how
we get there" I'm work'in my dreams : )

Last edited by Space; 12-04-2009 at 06:55 AM. Reason: 2 correct all the mistakes I made on my post : )
Old 12-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Gooooodmornin all. We have offically hit winter here on lake michigan, God love the lake effect. Snowed last eve more today CHRISTmas lights are up all over. salts hittin the pavement and the unfortanate are slidding into one another or hopefully just the ditch. Granted my drive each way is roughfly sixty miles mostly interstate we were at a hurryed crawl at best driving home last night. Counted two collitians in the Mil zoo interchange two more down at the airport and one very nice little banger two blocks from the house. Funny how we (strike that) some people forget to adjust thier driving in that funny white stuff.. That would be snow space and those on the west coast! This morn I will blow out the drive and head out to the interstate and pray that along with the final make-up ajustments, fast food gorgeing and cell phone / texting and twitter maniacs I drive along with they may have a speedy adjustment as well as some recall as to these essentials....slow down. give distance. don't over steere or slam the brakes...simply enjoy the weather and if you can't please move! again Goooooood mornin all. out to wake the neighborhood with the blower ya booooy....Jarhead.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:27 AM

...`Morn'in `JarHead, We always enJoy reading your post....Yes, I've never been 2 any other state but Florida...I did go 2 Kuwait for a brief time, but returned to the states when my grandfather had a stroke.

I would luv 2 try snow boarding : ) Thanks 4 all your contributions to our Monte Carlo Family 4-Sure...the `kid

Old 12-04-2009, 07:04 AM

Below posted for my `Grandfather
&
My Monte Carlo Family
"What a Wonderful World"
(My grandfather would sing songs along with the Bum's & I on the
Beach as we were growing `up & the above is one of his many favorite tunes : )
The bum's & I still sing a lot & many tunes are from the past, but
we enjoy) The below has some beautiful views of our World.)
EnJoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5IIXeR5OUI&feature=fvw

Click above link (old timer song with
a great message 4-Sure: )
What are you do'in 2 make it a Wonderful World
from the `Kid
EnJoy your `Now

Last edited by Space; 12-04-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:01 AM

Jarhead enjoy the snow. We have some cold air coming, but no snow starting tomorrow. highs in the teens and 20's. brrr

Old 12-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! i'm pritty excited about that.... well Jack woke up at about 1:30 lastnight screemin... either he had a bad dreem or the cat jumped in hit crib again.... he didn't want to go back to

Old 12-04-2009, 08:15 AM
10 Year Member

sleep so we bundled up and went for a car ride to the grocrie store... we have plenty of food now!
o currantly 15* hight of 25* yay... got a little snow last night but it is the super light and

Old 12-04-2009, 08:16 AM
10 Year Member

fluffy stuff... so just kinda blows around... we'll i'm outa here gatta put parts away

Last edited by Budsjlm; 12-04-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Space, was the GREAT Louis Armstrong one of your Grandfather's favorites? There are SO many great people I have seen pass on before me in my lifetime. (Yes, I'm and O/F). Many great performers, many great politicians, many great humanitarians, many great friends, and many great family members. Johnny Cash is/was one of those for me. I grew up with him singing songs like "Ring of Fire", and in later years so many great gospel songs. Elvis. John Lennon and "Imagine", people like Martin Luther King Jr. shot down, and John F. Kennedy (and his brother), commediens like Lucielle Ball, the Marx Brothers, Red Skelton, The Three Stooges, so MANY entertainers that have done GREAT things not only for entertainment, but for out SPIRIT!

Songs like "What A Wonderful World" and "Imagine" can make people stop and pause......to think of what things COULD be like if we only take the time to LOVE our fellow humans, not just our loved ones, but ALL of our world. Red Skelton, Lucy, the 3 Stooges, they all made us FORGET about what was happening around us and LAUGH, and not only that, but they did it so well that they became classics for laughter, the standards for comedy. Every episode of I Love Lucy is still just as funny as the day it was new, as it the 3 Stooges.

Making people laugh, making people cry with passion, making people hug others. THAT'S what defines a great person in my book. Was some of it done for entertainment and profit? yes, but isn't the entertainment industry FOUNDED on making people FEEL GOOD?

Family members, the cornerstones of the families, do the same thing. There is always at LEAST one family member that gives those feeling to the rest of the family, the family leader. Not in strength, but in love and laughter. Always there with a hug and a kiss. A joke when the spirit is down. A band-aid when the knee is skinned.

IF you still have those cherished leaders with you, hug them, hold them, and tell them "I Love You", because without those people, we are lost, but with them ohhhhh, "What a Wonderful World" we have.

Space, give your Grandpa a BIG hug for me and LadyT, along with ALL you senior friends AND the "Beach Bums"and you G/F. You are VERY lucky to have SO many people care for and love you.

I miss my Mom, and I miss my Grandma Woodworth the MOST of all those elders that passed before me. My Grandma Woodworth had well over 100 family members at her last birthday party. Everyone of them loved her, because she loved each and everyone of us MORE than we loved her. Mom was the same way. She LOVED her babies. But do I wish they were back here? No. They are better off than we are, but the memories we have of the good times,.........well, again...."What a Wonderful World".

Thank's Space's Grandpa for caring so much. You and ALL of Space's senior friends are an INTEGRAL part of this MCF family

Have a GREAT day people!

We have about 2" of snow this morning. And sunshine. Thank you Lord. "What a Wonderful World".

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: TGIF Friday December 04, 2009