Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- Space in 2007 -

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: - Lost In Space -

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj
Space, I can tell from the supplied photo your girlfriend is no good for you.
Please send her to:
RJ c/o
2576 First Ave Street
Dayton, OH 45377.
I will see to it she does not bother you anymore. [sm=smiley2.gif]
And you won't have to worry about those torn jeans she wears. [sm=smiley20.gif]
[/align][align=center]Hi RJ, thanks 4 the offer, but I will have to decline. We've been together since kindergarden &[/align][align=center]I love her more then my Monte Carlo She doesn't think so : )[/align][align=center]You would have 2 take her to the Tri-County Mall & she would[/align][align=center]MAX out your Credit Cards 4-$ure [/align][align=center]She does love your car collection & your LTZ!![/align][align=center]Oh, what do you think it would cost 2 send her ? [sm=badidea.gif][/align][align=center]Wish U a `Happy,[/align][align=center]Space[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/D8E10871BBB449F5959D8BB4903BD0E1.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-15-2007, 03:43 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Oh, what do you think it would cost 2 send her ?

Well Space we could try UPS?

I know if they don't lose her during shipping when she arrives she'll be all banged up with shoe prints on her. Half of her will be missing since the container she was shipped in was worn open.

After we file a claim with UPSto be reimbursed they may get around to paying the claim sometime in late 2020 or 2021?

PS. I'm still waiting on a package sent UPS the week before Christmas??????? No word on which country it was sent to? (Package was going from Cincinnati, OH to Dayton, OH.) [sm=oopssign.gif]

PPS. I work for UPS. And all joking aside I like my job. [sm=smiley20.gif]

OH one more thing.
[align=center]You would have 2 take her to the Tri-County Mall & she would[/align][align=center]MAX out your Credit Cards 4-$ure[/align]
Hope she doesn't mind fighting my girlfriend over this one? Since she's already seen to it my credit cards are maxed out. [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

[align=center]

[/align]

Old 01-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: mickey
LOL space i love the shirts LOL
[/align][align=center]Hi Mickey,[/align][align=center]My girlfriend found those on the Web & I thought they were[/align][align=center]funny, so I share [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Today, I'm working on getting my Monte Carlo Payment together : ([/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]I need 2 get my G/F new jeans[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click Images [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/201504905AF4424599E98D242EBB1F31.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/2B036F03A62B4A73BC3AB99B167FCDF5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/86B6D070A3D04F879A95A81731233E4E.gif[/IMG] [/align]
lol..see i dont think i'd be complaining about those jeans more like drooling..not complaining...lmao..jk

Old 01-28-2007, 10:29 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

Space,
One thing I know I'd like to see for sure is to meet some of you at the NMCOA Nats in Cincinnatihappening inJune, 07.
[8D]
[/align][align=center]RJ, please post information on NMCOA.[/align][align=center]Can all the members stay with you : ) ?[/align][align=center]http://www.montecarloclub.com/Monte_Nationals_Page.htm[/align][align=center][sm=goodidea.gif][/align][align=center]Is anyone from MCF going to this event ?[/align][align=center]I've never been out of the state of Florida & I've[/align][align=center]never had a vacation. My g/f & I would love to take a [/align][align=center]road trip if time & money permits : )[/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ ________[/align][align=center]New Topic [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click below site 4 free Web Trip 2 Two Palms, Florida[/align][align=center]Hows the weather where U R at ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click `it...EnJoy the Beach[/align][align=center]Mix a `drink, sit in your beach chair & [/align][align=center]have your lady put on some suncreen : )[/align][align=center][:-][sm=happy046.gif][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.twopalms.com/[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/0BFCA0FD6614452B9E9B425ED0682CF7.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ _____[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]The weather is my area is [:-][/align][align=center]- click link below -[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...elbourne+Beach[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What's it like in your area ?[/align][align=center]EnJoy your `Journey[/align]

Old 01-28-2007, 12:28 PM

msn see they always have all of this at the other end of the country from me.

yall need ot think of a centrel location like Texas,Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, even god for bid Iowa,

the center of the states would produce more folks, and alot more revinue because of it.

IF or when they do this or if i win the lotto i will make it to one of them. i actually really would liek to get to one.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:39 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]RJ, please post information on NMCOA.[/align][align=center]Can all the members stay with you : ) ?[/align][align=center]http://www.montecarloclub.com/Monte_Nationals_Page.htm[/align][align=center][sm=goodidea.gif][/align][align=center]Is anyone from MCF going to this event ?[/align][align=center]I've never been out of the state of Florida & I've[/align][align=center]never had a vacation. My g/f & I would love to take a [/align][align=center]road trip if time & money permits : )[/align]

Space (and anyone else interested),

Here is alink to info on the '07 Monte Nats.

I'msure this fine (-?) state could hold another Monte or two. I am pretty sure membership in the Nats is required to participate in the judged segment although attending/looking will only cost you gas and lodging.

We attended the '98 and '01 Nats and I was not a member of the club yet.

http://www.montecarloclub.com/Monte_Nationals_Page.htm

Old 01-28-2007, 05:10 PM

hey RJ how do you like that group as far as the mags etc.... I have also looked in to joining up with them but was not real sure of it.

I knwo with the tri 5 chevys they have the one in Florida and also the Camaros are in the same group.

it was nice to see others that had the same intreset and also see wha thtey were doign wiht thier cars etc....

Old 01-28-2007, 11:10 PM

rj
You are to truthly about UPS....... AT LEAST I GET MY PACKAGES THE SAME DAY......
FEDEX..... it takes them at least two days.

But here is one to figure out (at least he center manager is trying too)

Why can a customer get his/her package over night

it takes the in house fleet dept at least a week to get parts for the UPS TRUCKS.......

EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEARS..... FROM THE WRENCH IN SO MARYLAND.....

SPACE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.... ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR POST

WHAT EVER YOU ARE SMOKING PASS IT AROUND TO THE REST OF THE WORLD CAUSE THEY NEED IT MORE THEN YOU DO........

Old 01-29-2007, 02:40 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Mrrench

SPACE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.... ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR POST

WHAT EVER YOU ARE SMOKING PASS IT AROUND TO THE REST OF THE WORLD CAUSE THEY NEED IT MORE THEN YOU DO........
[/align][align=center]High, Michael, thanks for your good words & letting me[/align][align=center]know that U enjoy my post.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't believe in Smok'in...it's bad 4 U [:'(][/align][align=center]Some Smoke is illegal [X(][/align][align=center]I don't Smoke anymore : ([/align][align=center]and I don't smoke any less jk LoL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Michael, this Bud's 4 U [:-][/align][align=center](Click Images: )[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/FC9D6A073CA3461BB1ADC76EA2F96F2E.jpg[/IMG][/align][align=center]or [:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/65A30DD1913C4626BE95FA87443EDBED.jpg[/IMG][/align][align=center][:-]WoW, now I can understand Space's Post better [/align][align=center]Hey Michael, pass it & share : ) Don't be Greedy : ) [:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/4E21A51D760345FDA99867204981D5A5.jpg[/IMG][/align][align=center][:-]Don't Race or Smoke & Drive
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/F3A08D6E7E4D4215ADE14842B99F0463.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Wish U a `Happy,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align]