Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

UpDate 1-31(Falls from Space & Crushes Mustang : )

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 12:18 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default UpDate 1-31(Falls from Space & Crushes Mustang : )

[align=center]Tampa, Florida 1-29-07[/align][align=center]Update 1- 30-07 @ 3:38PM[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]A large chunk of Ice falls from `Space[/align][align=center]and crushes a MUSTANG : ) [:@][/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image [/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/75CEB4E9FC9649FE98E4BE4440AEF14C.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It just proves that the SuperDude in the sky[/align][align=center]doesn't like Mustangs [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I will post more infor & pic's when availiable : )[/align][align=center]Peace Out,[/align][align=center]Space[/align]

Old 01-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: (Falls from `Space & Crushes Mustang : )

wow! hope no one was in the car...i wonder if it was a giant thing of frozen poop like it joe dirt...lmao!!

Old 01-29-2007, 12:45 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd
wow! hope no one was in the car...i wonder if it was a giant thing of frozen poop like it joe dirt...lmao!!
[/align][align=center]Josh, It happened close 2 the airport. One report I heard stated that[/align][align=center]the ice was over 100 pounds. That's a lot of `Space PooP [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My relatives in the sky must have eaten something Bad[/align][align=center]at [/align][align=center]Taco Bell [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/910DC66D31984DFE8F6236BEBBD3C389.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]When we have to go, we go....Sorry Mustang : ) [/align]

Old 01-29-2007, 01:21 PM

ROFLMAO EAT SOMETHING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i dont know i guess Ford cant cathc a break right now but how do you explaine to the ins. co that a giant ice cube hit your car and turns out is was space crap form Spaces relitives. LOL

Old 01-29-2007, 02:46 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ah, A little bondo will fix that right up.

Like a 55gal drum of it.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:13 PM

[align=center]Update (And U think U R having a Bad Day : )[/align]Mysterious Falling Ice Chunk Leaves Man's Car On The Rocks
Skip directly to the full story.
[/align]

[/align]
Andres Javage was in a state of shock Sunday when he saw what the ice chunk did to his car, which he is still paying off. "That was his dream car," his father, Carlos, said.
KELVIN MA / Tribune
[/align][/align]
By JASON GEARY The Tampa Tribune
Published: Jan 29, 2007

[:-]Click below Video Link from `Space
TAMPA - With a loud groaning noise, a large chunk of ice plummeted from the sky Sunday morning, crushing a Tampa man's dream car but missing nearby houses on Hilldrop Court.[*]
[/align][/align][/align]Residents looked in disbelief at the wreckage of the red 2000 Ford Mustang, its roof pushed inward and rear window blown out.
"I did not believe it until I came and looked at it for myself," said Carlos Javage, 52, of Tampa.
The car had belonged to his 20-year-old son, Andres, for about a year.
Saturday night, the son parked his Mustang outside a friend's home at 9406 Hilldrop Court in northwest Tampa, planning to return later to fetch it. Sunday morning, he got the unhappy news.
Carlos Javage said his son, who is still paying off the car, was in shock.
"That was his dream car," he said.
Bits of glass and ice littered the car's damp back seat. A baseball-size piece of ice stood near the spoiler.
John Young, 38, who lives across the street, stored a larger piece - about as big as a football - in his refrigerator.
At about 9:30 a.m. Sunday, Ramon Rodriguez, 50, was standing yards away washing his own car when the ice fell. Rodriguez said he couldn't see what was causing a loud groaning noise until the Mustang's rear window burst.
Barry Goldsmith, a forecaster with the National Weather Service, said complex weather circumstances in the upper levels of the atmosphere may create large ***** of ice, known as megacryometeors.
But Sunday's weather conditions alone - partly cloudy, cool and breezy - likely weren't responsible for such a destructive chunk of ice.
Inspectors with the Federal Aviation Administration began reviewing flight schedules Sunday to determine whether the ice might have come from an aircraft.
"We are looking into it," FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown said. "There are various ways ice can form on a plane and break off."
For instance, there are cases of blue ice related to the lavatory of a plane, she said.
However, the ice that struck the Mustang was clear.
Carlos Javage said his son has contacted an insurance agent to explain the odd story.
"It's not an act of God," Carlos Javage said. "This came off an airplane."
Reporter Jason Geary can be reached at (813) 865-1505 or jgeary@tampatrib.com.
[align=center][/align]

Old 01-29-2007, 03:39 PM

I hope his insurance agent gets there before the ice melts. Very appropriate street for the car to be on when it happened.........HILLDROPcourt LOL.... looks like the whole damn hill fell on it.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:45 PM

hill drop LOL !! didnt catch that one

Old 01-29-2007, 04:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i can see the headlines now

GIANT SPACE POOP DESTROYS CAR
or
GIANT PLANE POOP DESTROYS CAR

LOL

Old 01-29-2007, 06:05 PM

[align=center][X(]Notice [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Funeral Service will be held at the[/align][align=center]Rustang Junk Yard outside of Tampa Bay, Fl[/align][align=center]for those that would like to pay their respect to[/align][align=center]the Dead Red Mustang [X(][X(][X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Monte Carlo owners will hold a Race after services.[/align][align=center]In honor, they will drive around the Junk Yard[/align][align=center]& Rev Up their Engines.[/align][align=center]Rust in Peace.[/align][align=center][:-]Click Image [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/EF7F71BE8C314E08921C0E4708CE2397.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Rest in Pe@ce,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Quick Reply: UpDate 1-31(Falls from Space & Crushes Mustang : )