Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- Space in 2007 -

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Default RE: - Lost In Space -

[:-]Space[:-], you a definetely one of a kind.....All the best to you, and the rest of our little group. This is a super cool site, and quite amazing that all a so respectful of one another. Everyone genuinely wants to help when they can.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:20 PM

i dont like to help out anyone i just got fored to do it. they told me if i didnt they would take thier site and go home and i would not have any place to play.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:39 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]I did a Google's Search on a class question: [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What to do with people that purposely `HURT ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]This is what my computer started flashing..[/align][align=center]Does yours ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Respond 2 prev posts[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator `Mickey, I'm happy that you have found a great playground.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Bill, thanks 4 your post & I look forward to seeing more pic's of [/align][align=center]your ride.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 01-12-2007, 09:02 PM

[i]
Basic Rules For Driving
by
General Motors
[*]A right lane construction closure is just a game to see how many people can cut in line by passing you on the right as you sit in the left lane waiting for the same jerks to squeeze their way back in before hitting the construction barrels.[*]Turn signals are just clues as to your next move in road battle so never use them.[*]Under no circumstances should you leave a safe distance between you and the car in front of you no matter how fast you're going. If you do, the space will be filled in by somebody else putting you in an even more dangerous situation.[*]The faster you drive through a red light, the smaller the chance you have of getting hit.[*]Think about it...Oh, you got another beer? U wanta share : )[*]Never get in the way of a car that needs extensive body work or you will end up joining his club and your mission will be to mess up every nice car you see...[*]Braking is to be done as hard and late as possible to insure that your antilock braking system kicks in to give you a nice relaxing foot massage as the brake pedal pulsates. And also to keep that jerk behind you on his toes : )[*]Construction signs tell you about road closures immediately after you pass the exit but before the traffic begins to back up. I wonder why ? Oh, got any more beer ?[*]The electronic traffic warning system signs are not there to provide useful information; they're just there......Most of the time this don't even work....[*]Never pass on the left when you can pass on the right. It's a good way to scare people entering the highway. Have a camera ready for U-Tube : ) See it on the net.[*]Speed limits are arbitrary figures to make USA look as if it conforms withsafe policies;but the real reason is money & to find punk's like this kid named Space & empty his wallet.[*]I don't understand that the top speed limit is 70mph and Auto Companies made cars that will do over 200mph.....go figure......If we are not going to have the fuel, then why is everyone still building high performace vehciles ? Is everyone on drugs ? Use it all now and screw the kids and their kids to. I want to go fast, so I can miss all the Bad Zhit @>>>>>>>[*]Just because you're in the left lane and have no room to speed up or move over doesn't mean that the driver flashing his high beams behind you doesn't think he can go faster in your spot.[*]F-er must think he's was outer space.....when there's no space....[*]Please remember that there is no such thing as a shortcut during rush-hour traffic (anywhere: )[*]Always slow down and rubberneck when you see an accident so the a-hole behinds you canram your rear & put you in the hospital. (free food). Good Move : )[*][font="comi

Old 01-12-2007, 09:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Uncle Space,

I hope when the Grey's finally come back for you that you go Uncle Martin on them and choose to stay!!!

Grandpa Dave and Mia Joy

Old 01-12-2007, 11:48 PM

[align=center]Workiing on Post[/align][align=center]Come Back Later [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]T-Shirts that Dad's got their Sons [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/A08DD41A0F3A46EEAF3353DC08BFDD1D.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/7A1169887F2445528093C68478E74F8D.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-13-2007, 09:52 AM

[align=center]Is this your kid ?[/align][align=center][:-]There Dad's drive Monte Carlo's [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/F85F5E7305BB4C7891A121DB46CC2E9F.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/65CF120000E24EB88F782A04A96B0BE9.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-13-2007, 08:49 PM

LOL space i love the shirts LOL

Old 01-14-2007, 11:21 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: mickey
LOL space i love the shirts LOL
[/align][align=center]Hi Mickey,[/align][align=center]My girlfriend found those on the Web & I thought they were[/align][align=center]funny, so I share [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Today, I'm working on getting my Monte Carlo Payment together : ([/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]I need 2 get my G/F new jeans[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click Images [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/201504905AF4424599E98D242EBB1F31.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/2B036F03A62B4A73BC3AB99B167FCDF5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/86B6D070A3D04F879A95A81731233E4E.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-14-2007, 05:25 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,

I can tell from the supplied photo your girlfriend is no good for you.

Please send her to:
RJ
c/o
2576 First Ave Street
Dayton, OH 45377.

I will see to it she does not bother you anymore. [sm=smiley2.gif]
And you won't have to worry about those torn jeans she wears. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: - Space in 2007 -