Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- Space in 2007 -

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Default RE: - Lost In Space -

Mr. SpaceRider has been a more-than-welcome addition to the forum since his inaugural post last year. I can say that I have been entertained and informed by Space's 2 cents. It's great to be able to read a post that makes you think, chuckle,or escape reality for a moment.

Best wishes to EVERYONE for the next journey through time; the year 2007.

I have had a blast here and hope to serve to the best of my abilities in the coming future.

Old 01-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Old 01-02-2007, 01:21 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=left]
ORIGINAL: Bigg J
Mr. SpaceRider has been a more-than-welcome addition to the forum since his inaugural post last year. I can say that I have been entertained and informed by Space's 2 cents. It's great to be able to read a post that makes you think, chuckle,or escape reality for a moment.
[/align][align=center]Edited Version of Above[/align][align=center][&:]Mr. EmptySpace has not been a welcome addition to the forum since his[/align][align=center]first inaugural Space post last year. I can say that I have not been entertained or informed by Space's last2 cents. It's sad to have to read posts that gives one a headache & makes you want to throw up. I think Space has escaped Reality..[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hey Brother Bigg `J.,[/align][align=center]I willfind that Smoked-Out SpaceRider & smash his `puter[/align][align=center]He's pretty fast in his SpaceRid'in `Monte.[/align][align=center]I won't give Up[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mr Moderator Bigg `J., Thank you for your post & compliments.[/align][align=center]I do appreciate your post/knowledge/dedication to the members[/align][align=center]and the MCF. Being a Mod can be a thankless position, but[/align][align=center]I am happy that we have great Mod's to keep peace[/align][align=center]and control the members like me from[/align][align=center]crossing the yellow line.[/align][align=center]Thanks Much...[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][>:]Hey Space[/align][align=center]Yes, Moderator Bigg `J[/align][align=center][>:]Just because you are kissing up doesn't mean that you are going[/align][align=center]to get away with anything in 2007.[/align][align=center]I know, but I will keep on try'in[/align][align=center]PeaceOut[/align][align=center]Wish Everyone a `Happy[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/44460982C98647768217D4149AF93EBA.gif[/IMG] -> Space [X(]<-[/align][align=center]Oh -Zhit[/align][align=center][X(][/align][align=center]Help ![/align]

Old 01-02-2007, 03:44 PM

Space, I will agree with Bigg J and all the other members of MCF, I have deffinitely enjoyed reading your posts and am glad to have you as a contributing member of MCF. I must say, when I first read your post, I too thought it was a good bye...but I am very glad it is NOT. I am glad to bea part of the greatest Monte Forum on the world wide web and thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to Moderate said Monte Forum. I wouldn't be hear if not for you guys. Thank you to everyone and I hope you all have a happy new year...well....time for me to get back to sunny southern california and back to the daily grind. But only for a few more months, come July of 2007 I will officially be out of a job (Thank God) and able to pursue my true meaning in life. See you all on the flip side.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:16 PM

WoW WoW WoW
The Beauty of Life
How did that Monte Carlo get up there ?
Thanks EveryOne for your post and being a
Contributing member to MCF
Dale, Your pic is awesome...When I finish school I plan exploring
the USA & Canada. I've never been out of Florida, except
for mental trips on the World Wide Web.
( I'm thankful to be online & have access to the Web)
Dale, Good Luck in School
( I start back Jan 8th [X(])
R.J., thanks for post..I enjoy them &
I envy yours collection of super Chevy's : )
Mod `Matt, super job on MOTY
Great Contest.
You stated that you will be out of a job in July 07 &
will pursue the meaning of life ?
When you find out ? Will you let me know
Until then
I'm outa here
[:-]
Wish all a `Happy
`Space
Happy New Year
Montejass, where
ever you are ?
Hi Wiz

Old 01-04-2007, 04:26 PM
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=left]Hi Wiz [/align]
Hi!! lol

just about missed that :-p

Old 01-04-2007, 08:37 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]R.J., thanks for post..I enjoy them &[/align][align=center]I envy yours collection of super Chevy's : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks Space. [/align]

Old 01-04-2007, 09:04 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: SpaceRider[/align][align=center]Mod `Matt, super job on MOTY[/align][align=center]Great Contest.[/align][align=center]You stated that you will be out of a job in July 07 &[/align][align=center]will pursue the meaning of life ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]When you find out ? Will you let me know [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]Absolutely Space. I have been working on this one for a while, and I think I'm pretty close (haha)....ok...maybe not as close as I would like, but I will keep you updated.[/align][align=center][sm=headbang.gif]<---- = Mod Matt trying to figure it out.[/align]

Old 01-06-2007, 10:48 AM

[align=center][X(]- [X(]- [X(]- [X(][/align][align=center]Are you having a Bad Day ?[/align][align=center]Did 2007 get off to a Bad Start ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below link [:-][/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]Go for a ride in your Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.superlaugh.com/1/behappy.swf[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Be Happy 2 Be[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=left]Weird sense of Humor[:'(][/align][align=left]Hey Wiz, Bigg `J count 2day is 911[/align][align=left]is he is trouble & need help ? [/align][align=left]Will U reach 911 - Help...[/align][align=left]Are the smiley's gay ?[/align][align=left]Oh, Be Happy [/align][align=center][/align]

Old 01-06-2007, 11:41 AM
5 Year Member

quote]ORIGINAL: SpaceRider
[align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.superlaugh.com/1/behappy.swf[/align]
[/quote]

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]i didn't know smiley face's had bum cracks :-p lol

thats funny

Quick Reply: - Space in 2007 -