Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

relationship trouble

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 03:34 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: relationship trouble

My advice, trreat her like dirt and she will love till the earth explodes. For some reason women dgo for this? Okay maybe not all women but a lot of them.

I went with this one girl for a long time. One saturday night I thought something was funny so I went over to see her at her sister's house. I caught her in bed with some guy twice my size. I had him begging not to beat hisa$$ for him. (how this happend I have no clue?)
I asked her who this dude was and she told me she didn't know?
(oh, but it was okay to scew him)

I lost it. I went home and crashed her car. I might note here I bought the car for her from my brother in law. Not that this makes it okay to do something like this. Violence is never okay.

She ends up dumping me for a doper she met in rehab. This guy even calls me and threatens me a few times.

I started dating this other girl who I find out a while later is trying to date a guy in the car clib I was in. They even get married and have a daughter. While their kid was still in diapers this girl wanted me back. She even went so far as to jump in the bathtub and ask me to scrub her back for her while she's still married to this guy. They get divorced, she marries another guy and won't she won't leave my mother alone. She soaking my mom for information about me. Wanting to know if I'm going to marry my girlfriend, stuff like that.

You may not feel like dating anyone else but it does help. As does turning your attention to something else for a while. Like cars.
[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 01-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Default RE: relationship trouble

hey umm just to give you some advice here R.J. I think i would mary the one you with if i had to chose. the other one sounds liek she is about 3 cans short of the 6 pack she started with LOL

i hate that crap and have yet to figure out why women and men do not have the nuzz to say hey this is not workign out we are threw and then go find someone else to be with do not go in and let them catch you in bed with him/her. gee wonder why we have pepole being shot in the "heat of passion"