Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

New Jersey SEAT BELT LAW

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Default RE: New Jersey SEAT BELT LAW

[align=center]Hi David, I think many politicans think that are, above the law [/align][align=center]and forget[/align][align=center]that they are public servants, elected by the people,[/align][align=center]they just don't seem to be for the people.[/align][align=center]They are for themselves : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Power Corrupts[/align][align=center]Elect `Space,He promises toSpeed,[/align][align=center]permit drag racing,[/align][align=center]illegal drugs & prostitution : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please send your money to Space : )[/align][align=center]For donations over $1K you will receive[/align][align=center]a Get Out of Jail Card `free : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Go ahead, take off your seat belts [/align][align=center]Run Naked in the streets & have fun : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]But, remember:[/align][align=center]" Freedom, Abuse `it & Lose `it "[/align]

Old 05-07-2007, 09:42 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]they just don't seem to be for the people.[/align][align=center]They are for themselves : ([/align]
It's obvious politicians are out of touch with the people they elected to lead.

Please take the time to read this thread on the Monte Millenium web site about the state of PA and a new law they've almost passed.

http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic...orum=montemill

Old 05-08-2007, 02:23 AM

ORIGINAL: rj

[align=center]they just don't seem to be for the people.[/align][align=center]They are for themselves : ([/align]
It's obvious politicians are out of touch with the people they elected to lead.

Please take the time to read this thread on the Monte Millenium web site about the state of PA and a new law they've almost passed.

http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic...orum=montemill
Wow RJ, I just read the post you referenced & that is some effed up shizzle they're trying to pull up there in PA. I hope to god the citizens of PA don't let that gestapo bs become any kind of law.
As far as the Jersey governor & his misdeeds, I'm so glad he 'manned up' & paid his whopping $46 no seatbelt fine.

Old 05-08-2007, 05:44 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow RJ, I just read the post you referenced & that is some effed up shizzle they're trying to pull up there in PA. I hope to god the citizens of PA don't let that gestapo bs become any kind of law.

I agree!!!

This kind of BS has got to stop. Our politicians (for instance to Gov or N.J.) think they are above the rest of us. They forget they serve us, NOT the other way around.
[sm=chairshot.gif]