Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

My Teacher Shot Someone....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 05:38 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: My Teacher Shot Someone....

Reagon is fine. He froze the price of gasoline in the U.S. for years. And people blamed him for doing it, for years.

I even saw the man when he did a whistle stop in my town in 1984. Not 1/8 mile from my house.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: rj

That's exactly how I choose when I vote. The person I hate the least.

All you hear time and again is how bad this guy was (notice I said "GUY" cause Hillary ain't gettin' my vote, period) when he was younger. R. Reagan did this with Carter in the 1970s. Carter didn't say one word against Reagan thatI recall? Then when Dutch got elected all I could think of was "How could peoplefall for his line of BS?"

He was an actor. He got paid to lie. And we wanted him to run our country?

Guess so.

One of my biggest pet peaves about elections is all the negative attack ads. Never mind telling me how bad the other guy is. Tell me how good you are, what you stand for, and what you plan on doing if elected.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:54 PM

see this is the thing/ make my fule prices go down so i can affored to go to work and also survie with some money in my pocket.

Right now after about a year of killing my self of 16hr. days im at the point i have finally caught up with everything again and now im breaking even. BUT still cant put 20.00$ in my pocket to say i dont have to pay for something with it. so it is just play money.

all i wan tfrom a pres. is this.
give me a stabel country to live in with in reason. and if we need to fight show me where to go to get the job done. other thne this make peace with the folks around us and lets make damed sure OUR COUNTRY GETS TAKEN CARE OF!!
we spend more in a year on other countries then most if not all the others and yet we still have one of the most rates for poverty and also one of the biggest populations of ppl in prison or jail.
Now explain to me why we cant take care of our own?

kicking soap box to the cornner agian

Old 11-07-2007, 08:19 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i know i'll probably get shot for this.... but everytime america goes to war, the economy thrives. right now, iraq is not tecnically a war, its a police action.. we're not fighting anybody, we're not really hunting them down as much as we are policing the streets. yeah, we're "com-baten the terrorissttsss", but we're not as much in a war as we are a police action. when we first entered iraq, the economy did good... same with afghanistan, the first perisian gulf, and it REALLY thrived in WWI and WWII (Especially WWI, everybody bought their tanks and crap from us

Old 11-09-2007, 07:03 PM

I can agreew with this we do thrive when in war or police actions etc....

Old 11-10-2007, 03:37 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The way the dollar's been doing against the Canadian currency or the UK's, even the euro dollar you can't say things are thriving here.

Old 11-11-2007, 02:44 PM

I'm seeing these BS titles on CNN and MSN more frequently lately.