Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Just our luck...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 10:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by MarkIV396
Tire came off an 18 wheeler right in front of my Camaro - I couldn't change lanes, as someone was there, so i had to run right over it. It almost flipped the car. I trashed the exhaust system & front left fender was destroyed... It happened so quick! Glad your Mom is okay!
oh man! that sounds intense! i would have prob had a heart attack lol

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
I hate to be macabre... Could you show some "after" pics? I am curious. Don't be mad... I am a VISUAL person.
I don't have any pics =( he left to fast for me to get my camera. it's fixed now though...apparently the looks were a lot worse then the damage. my mom hit it at just the right angle to where it didn't destroy everything. just had to replace the trans pan since a hole was blown in it & when it hit the trans got pushed up so the floorboard of the van by the middle seats got pushed up so my dad pounded that down. he had to get a new shield thing for underneath the cradle and he's considering getting a new gas tank since he's a lil concerned on the damage of it. he said if she would have hit it like a inch over it would have blown a hole in the gas tank and caused a fire if it touched the exhaust and then if she would have hit it another couple inches over it would have blown apart the bell housing of the transmission soo it most def could have been a lot worse if she would have tried to avoid it. Tomorrow though I'll look under it and see if there is still anthing underneath there that sounds some of the damage