Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Interior LED lighting.

Old 07-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Default Interior LED lighting.

For those of you who like intereor lighting you can get custom interior lighting kits, strips and pods even color changing pods that can be mounted almost anywear. Purple Blue Red White any color you can think of. The interior kits are like an offshoot of the motorcycle pod kit's.you can check it out at www.streetfxseries.com

Old 07-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Default RE: Interior LED lighting.

YOUR NOT POSTIGN THIS BECUSE YOUR TRYING TO SELL THEM ARE YOU?

any way first of all i make my own cheaper then i can buy them and to my specs. So if any one needs help doing so let me know and i will help you out as much as i can.

also you can make all kinds of light sources that are not made for "car only"

Computer lighting or Cold Cathode tubes run on 12 volts. and guess what your car is?
so you can make it light up real nice for next to nothing.

Sorry i hate sales folks trying to sell things to pepole under the impresions that they can only use a product they have.
This is so not true.

My old monte carlo had the tach off my Harley Mounted to the hood. go figure i could have spet three times the price of the tach for the same thing but it said for cars on the side of the box instead of gueniue harley parts. and if you take it in to get it recalabrated it is still somethign nicer looking. Or find a car tach that will fit inside of the cup and it will be water tight.