Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Has this ever bothered you guys before?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by StrongTakeover
It kind of makes me laugh when I see it happen but sometimes DEF at first I felt since I was so young 21 they people wouldnt take my questions seriously I really do love my monte because I know how hard I work to get it. I try to participate as much as I can and at least write something but as far as mechanical things im not to knowledgeable myself so I try to look and learn but also help where I can or at least participate in the off topic things.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY DOESNT PARTICIPATE AS MUCH AS ANOTHER PERSON DOESNT MEAN THERE A BAD MEMBER OR A BAD PERSON.

Its funny were talking about this because I was just saying i need to be more active on here because everybody is so helpful to me when i need it
I don't participate in many of the mechanical threads. I don't have a front wheel drive Monte so any advice that I would have is general generic mechanical knowledge. I prefer to let someone with more experience offer the advice there. I do find ways to says lots about what some may say is nothing at all. I guess I'm the MCF version of Dear Abby. Lol. We can't all be experts in everything but we all have something to offer. If you don't share then we all loose.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:20 PM

I dont mind helping anyone as long as there not jerks:p haha