Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Hard to enjoy fireworks when...

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Default Oh `no, another post by `Space, He must have had his reCharge LOL

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622
Not quite a paddling, but right here buddy....

Joe Louis Clark: Biography from Answers.com

Thanks `Duane, for your link about this great man & teacher; Principal `Joe Clark
I was trying to think of his name this morning when I was composing my thoughts in past posts above.

He has proved that it can be done with hard work, true love in his belief and strong discipline. I admire him.
Below is a quote from your above link;
"You've removed the problem from the school system, but you haven't removed it from society and the whirlwind of that will be catastrophic." Other critics condemning Clark's actions pointed out that the expulsions illuminated the urgent need to provide alternative means of education for students who do not fit into the mainstream."

Yes, Mr Clark proved that he could get results with his methods, but he could not control what happens when his students returned home or back on the streets of society

Yes `Christian, Change takes time, but it has to become a co-ordinated effort by `all; The parents, the teachers, and the people to have lasting positive results..Bad can happen fast, Good takes a lot more work & dedication to get good results toward a better society, a better World...

The good must teach by example, the bad must be re-programed and shown that good could happen for all to make it a better World 4 `all

I want to live in a world that will be safe for my future children. I want a country that they can travel anywhere without fear.
I want to live in a country that sets a good example to all countries. I want to live in a country that takes care of their country's problems first, before they go to other countries and tell them how to live. I want to live in a country that doesn't have to use `force, but be prepared for all that may harm, or threaten our freedoms; then we use all our powers to defend.. & kick butt. I want to live in a country that sets a good example to `all. Don't You ? ?

I want to live in a Peacful World ? Don't you ?

Let it begin with you?, let it begin with `me ?, Let it begin 2-gether ? Your choice, we still have `freedom of choice don't we ? Your choice 4-Sure..."You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I hope that I'm not the only one" ?

http://youtu.be/RwUGSYDKUxU
^ Click above & listen to the words ^

Thanks member's for you input/thoughts and posts..I've enjoyed reading 4-Sure I know that we are a automotive forum, but the MCF is a family of net friends. And we share our thoughts & beliefs, plus fill in empty spaces to keep our forum active & also make our sponsors happy for being the best auto forum on the `web!
Peace/Love/Happiness/Respect to `all, from

Last edited by Space; 07-06-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I believe it stems back to parents too, parents let they kids run like little animals all their lives growing up and they have no respect for anyone. Like the one kid we have on the night crew has zero respect for anyone. Thinks everything is a joke and its rediculous and i often wonder how he can go through life like that. And i do am very sorry that my generation acts like a bunch of immature wild animals. Its very sad, hopefully someday these animals get whats coming to them when reality slaps them in the face. I am a VERY quiet person in a group, i never really like to draw attention to myself and usually always do as im instructed.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:03 PM

I have a buddy whos kinda like this. Hard to even be around him for more than a couple hours because hes so off the wall. The things he does/says are just so, stupid and disrespectful i guess you'd say that its hard to even be seen in public with him.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:09 PM
5 Year Member

sounds like our guy, he was driving my nuts saying im in my aisle all night long and bla bla bla so that night i busted my but and did my aisle the fastest i've ever done it and then i hear him saying ooooooo you so fast. Im just like you've got to be kidding. It takes alot for me to not go off on him and im sure one day i will... Im an honest hard working person and hes just there to goof off, does a terrible job and drives us al insane.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:43 PM

Sounds about like my buddy only his main goal it seems is to drive you insane and he can get nasty about it. If your on your computer hes reaching over mashing buttons. If your watching tv hes talking the whole time. If your on netflix on ur laptop hes pausing it all the time. If you trying to eat hes messing with ur hand as it goes up to eat. Hes literally a brat. I was trying to be nice one day when he was over so i made tacos. He took a bit n goes this taste funny whatd you do. I showe dhim the spices blah blah ya know started listing off things. The minute i said it was 50/50 hamburger deer meat he threw it at a wall n said "what the explicit! I dont want a dead deer a dead turkey a dead ostrich no! I want dead (blanking) cow thats it!" needless to say i was pretty Peed off

Old 07-05-2012, 07:47 PM
5 Year Member

Ah sounds like a wonderful person, this kid isn't that bad. I usually seperate myself from him and just dont say anything to him so thankfully hes been rather quiet not saying stuff to me. But hes still retarded and doesn't take things seriously

Old 07-06-2012, 07:38 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

Ahh,, but how many people in society are actually like that? How many out of 100?

I just find it unfair that you post about what a few unscrupulous individuals do and extrapolate that data to include a whole generation. It's like you're making the respectful ones the exception and not the norm.

Most people are respectful and have a good nature about them. And they're just too nice and good to everyone to do anything about the few who ruin their reputation.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:04 AM

“I like talking to a brick wall- it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me!”

"I wish to say to you that the life of an enlightened people and a vibrant nation cannot be measured by the life of an individual. A successful person is one who manages to lay down a new stone, a brick that would help firm up his nation's existence. "

http://youtu.be/THbY7EL8k5w

I'm `off 2 C the Wizard 4 the answers to everything ? lol

Last edited by Space; 07-06-2012 at 08:09 AM.