Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Gas Prices....

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 05:21 PM

Last week it was $2.70, This week its $2.80

Old 07-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Youll prob get 20 years in a maximum security prision with the way our legal system works
Well im not in jail yet

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Yep, you can't pump your own gas. Also, unless you SPECIFY, they will round you up to the nearest dollar after the pump kicks off. Which I HATE having done. Also, you specify what grade fuel, and then you have to make sure they are actually giving you that one.

I don't care if NJ was $2/gal cheaper, I pump my own gas. Before we go to NJ for the shore/weekend, I make sure to fill up in PA and that I am good for the weekend.
I get different service depending on where i go. When im going to school i always get gas in jersey just because its a good 30 or 40 cents cheaper and every cent counts:p But some places just come rip the nozzel out when it kicks off. Other guys are nicer and will round (or even ask what you want it to) and tap off the extra gas so they dont drip on your car. Others i watch gas fly as they rip the nozzel out and im like

Old 07-06-2012, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
jumped 20 cents yesterday around here back up in the 3.40's and 3.50's

Pre pay all depends on where you are here, close to the minneapolis or saint paul your more likly to have to prepay, or if they can't see your licence plate, i have to make sure i park so my rear is facing the building becuase if the front is facing that way, without the front plate being on they want me to pre pay
I don't travel a lot and have yet to run into a plac ein Iowa where you have to prepay. you saying that made me rember though. Although you don't have to prepay a lady at a local gas station calle dThe Pumper takes down your plate every time in case you try to drive off without paying. I went there not thinking of this one time after I bought a new vehicle and didnt have plates. I looked in the window since she wont push the button to let the pump work until shes got your plates, anyway she had the phone in her hand (probably witht he police on speed dial) watching me as I was pumping gas to make sure I went in and paid