Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday November 18, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone, back from the garage. I've been having an idle issue where the rpms would go up and down when you start it up. Mechanic cleaned the MAF sensor and cleaned the throttle body (which was a mess he told me) Throttle response is better, but i still have an idle issue. Whatever, throttle response is better. Not sure what i'm doing for the rest of the day, gotta see if my friend is gonna do something or not.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Angie.. Space found our pictures from back in the day! You still look great! Thanks Space. You rascal! always having fun on here is great! Angie I don't remeber throw up part. But the dizzy part sound about right ha ha ha. Still do at times. Burp!

Word on the street is that you are still a pretty wild guy. Exactly HOW do you know I still look great? And did you have to say "up"???

Old 11-18-2011, 11:33 AM

I just realized that there's a current picture of me in every post. OOOOOPS!

Old 11-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey everyone. lunch time here. not much going on otherwise.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace
I am way behind in keeping up with all the new games. I hope someday to have a Xbox or PS3 (I know I'd be addicted: )
I had to do a Googles search to learn what skyrim was ? ?
Below for member's like me that are lost in their own `Space also ~> Wish you a SuperDay & WeekEnd...Oh, do you play the game ?
Hey Space - I don't play Skyrim, though I think I'd like it. I just don't have time (yet). Maybe when my son moves on to something else, I'll borrow his copy and check it out. I do really enjoy gaming, but generally get sucked in to one particular game for a while. I enjoy 'first person shooter' games like Battlefield / Call of Duty / Halo. Right now, it's Battlefield 3. I've just been so busy lately that I've hardly had a chance to play.

Old 11-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, bored as heck as there is just nothing to do

Old 11-18-2011, 01:20 PM

Done with the yearly health assessment. Who knows what we're doing the rest of the day. Ugh this is gonna be a lonb weekend. I hope my release comes down quickly. I need a change in scenery.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default picture

Well ya beat me to it Angie: You caught on that your newest pic is on here. ... Thats how I knew you still look damn good .. Hope you have a great weekend. Mine is fantastic so far. Doing somethings around the home front and talking to a friend. Makes for a pretty good day ! My turn!! How would you know that i'm still on the WILD SIDE still. I've calmed down a lot in the last few yrs ha ha ha.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Done with the yearly health assessment. Who knows what we're doing the rest of the day. Ugh this is gonna be a lonb weekend. I hope my release comes down quickly. I need a change in scenery.
Have you started the process for an MOS change? I remember a while ago you mentioned wanting to go combat medic instead.

Whenever I was stuck someplace and either uncomfortable (hot / cold / wet) or bored, I reminded myself that another soldier somewhere else is worse off than me...

Old 11-18-2011, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
My turn!! How would you know that i'm still on the WILD SIDE still. I've calmed down a lot in the last few yrs ha ha ha.

How would I know, you ask? Isn't that big bad scary biker in your signature YOU???!! Everybody here in St. Louis agrees that you look pretty wild and they're all afraid to get anywhere near Minnesota.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday November 18, 2011