Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday November 18, 2011

Old 11-17-2011, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Friday November 18, 2011

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Friday, November 18, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

November 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Owner: `Brett, from Nebraska
2006 Monte Carlo S.S.

Congratulations Brett

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Make a Post & say Hi, don't be shy!

Old 11-18-2011, 02:09 AM

Thank you Teacher Todd for starting our daily blog again at the beginning of the new day. I tried to fill in for you but using my Blackberry smart phone I did a dismal job at it. Oh well I gave it the best shot with what I had.
I got home a little while ago from the Mouse House. I wasn't as busy as in nights past but I was still busy. At least I had enough time to breath between jobs. I hope all the other members have a good night and good morning.
Yesterday I made post number 750. Closing in on 800. I never thought I could come up with that much to say on a Chevy forum being a Mopar guy. Lol.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Smile Welcome Back 2 our Teacher`Todd & Thank `You!

GooD `FriDay Morn'in EveryBody
Wish `U a SuperSuper Day
EnJoy your `Journey
Be Happy 2 `be
4-$ure

The rascals- Its a beautiful morning cover 1968 - YouTube
&
The Rascals People-Got to be Free (Original) - YouTube
^^ People Got 2 `be Free ^^
The 60's Return/Protest
of the `Bad

Last edited by Space; 11-18-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Morning space it is 27* here this morning. I will have to scrape the windows on the car they are frozen solid. I know winter is coming I just am not ready for it yet.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:13 AM

Man space... weren't you cold taking that pic?

Went out this morning, first frost of the year... in town, last week I stayed at my sisters and got frosted out there, but she lives in the boondocks of gladeville, tn.

Im at work now... later than usual(I wish that would be a good sign in the big picture) but small picture, I don't have much to do for Monday.

My co worker always tells me that my car is in great condition for the mileage, I let him drive her the other day to get his lunch and when he came back in, he said as soon as he entered the door, "That is an EXCEPTIONALLY great driving car".
As a footnote, he's a ford guy

Old 11-18-2011, 06:14 AM

Mornin guys. We just left the reserve center to go to where we're training this weekend. Gonna be a long weekend. Got a lot on my mind but I'll survive as always.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. TGIF! It's currently 35° and the wind chill factor is dropping it down to 29°. My windows are also iced over, Lou. This is the 3rd time in the last week. I don't scrape my windows though. I use the hose and a spray nozzle. The water 'washes' the ice off. Whatever you do don't use warm/hot water. The difference in temp will crack the window! My car is all prepped and ready for Winter, but I'm sure not. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today and enjoys their weekend.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Well what would you expect from a Ford guy.lol I drove a Ford Pickup 1300 miles once on a trip and it was miserable.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:44 AM

<TABLE summary="5-day forecast"><THEAD><TR><TH id=day1>Tomorrow

Nov 19

</TH><TH id=day2>Sunday

Nov 20

</TH><TH id=day3>Monday

Nov 21

</TH><TH id=day4>Tuesday

Nov 22

</TH><TH id=day5>Wednesday

Nov 23

</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD headers=day1> Showers

</TD><TD headers=day2> Partly Cloudy

</TD><TD headers=day3> Partly Cloudy

</TD><TD headers=day4> Partly Cloudy

</TD><TD headers=day5> Partly Cloudy

</TD></TR><TR><TH headers=day1><DL><DT>Hi:<DD>76°<DT>Lo:<DD>65°</DD></DL></TH><TH headers=day2><DL><DT>Hi:<DD>79°<DT>Lo:<DD>64°</DD></DL></TH><TH headers=day3><DL><DT>Hi:<DD>78°<DT>Lo:<DD>60°</DD></DL></TH><TH headers=day4><DL><DT>Hi:<DD>78°<DT>Lo:<DD>59°</DD></DL></TH><TH headers=day5><DL><DT>Hi:<DD>77°<DT>Lo:<DD>58°</DD></DL></TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
================================================== ==========================
Above is a five day forecast for my area.., but everyone pays a price for where they live...Mother Nature makes sure that we know that she's in charge..
=========================
Good Morning `Lou, if it's any consolation, we do have days in Florida when it gets below freezing I don't think that I could endure the cold, but still would love to try snowBoard'in Wish you a E.Z. Winter
==============================
`Dustin (Augi), that's not me in the pic above, but I wish it was where I was at now, instead of work : ) Yes a Ford guy driving a Chevy can convert him over to the Force
===================================
Hi Mike, good tips on clearing window's (I did not know that: ) Several area's of our country are getting bad weather early this year...Be Safe out there 4-Sure
=============================
Sgt, I know you will survive, you are our Army Combat Medic...Wish you a good weekend.
=========================
Gregg, thanks for your help in starting the Blog & it was great to read that you had a easier night @ work.
---===============================
Welcome back Teacher `Todd and thanks for starting our Member's `Blog. Wish you & Member's a SuperSuper Day & WeekEnd...~>EnJoy the adventures in life...

p.s. Be Good 2 yourself & others, and help those in need `if you can...Thank You!
ps.s. Did anyone know the tunes I posted ? They were songs my g/father would listen 2 & the
BeachBum's & I liked them....I think we are going in2 the 60's again with the way our World is @ present : )

Last edited by Space; 11-18-2011 at 06:48 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Did anyone know the tunes I posted ? They were songs my g/father would listen 2 & the
BeachBum's & I liked them....I think we are going in2 the 60's again with the way our World is @ present : )
I always seem to be dating myself when I reply to your posts, 'Space. I remember the Rascals and the songs you posted. I was listening to them on my 2 transistor handheld (AM only) radio back when I was in the 6th grade. The Rascals made Casey Kasem's Top 40 (a weekly top hit countdown of music) many times.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday November 18, 2011