Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Friday November 18, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 07:00 AM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone, it's 58 right and it feels so good out today here in Lakeland FL
I'm probably getting some pics of the monte later while its clean :p oh I need a new sig pic too haha

Well, hope everyone has a good day

Old 11-18-2011, 07:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Morning all...Workin from home kind of low key today. Back from Bluffton had a 2011 Buick Lucerene this time nice ride...Wouldn't mind owning one.

Have to get back to work on the Duce... Skyrim has been taking my time lately

I did start some custom lighting in the Deuce.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:19 AM

Hi Frank, it was cool all night in the warehouses & it was refreshing & a great break from the heat & humidty.

I really like your present `Sig 4-Sure
=================================
Hi `Mike, I think I would have loved living in the 60's & 70's.
It seems like history is repeating itself & many people are on the streets again protesting...My g/father & senior friends told us many stories of their experiences in that time period.
I know I like many of their tunes...I would sure `be a BeachBum Hippie & have 2 get me a VW Van ~>
p.s. "Age is just a State of Mind"
========================
Hi Tadd, great 2 read that you had a safe trip & had a Super Buick to drive....EnJoy being back @ home Sweet Home & to your Monte Carlo Family

Old 11-18-2011, 07:51 AM

Morning All,

Frosty grass outside the window this morning. About 28 degrees. Brrrrrr chilly.

Space - Nice pic to start off the day. Something to dream about. And your weather forecast looks pretty nice, too. Perfect temp's for being outdoors. Amazing how much colder it is just a little further north.

Tadcaster - My son has been completely absorbed by Skyrim since it came out. When it was released a week ago, I took him to the store at midnight to pick it up (he had pre-ordered). I was surprised how many people were there anxiously awaiting it's release. He just finished it last night. I'm hoping to have time to work through more of the Battlefield 3 campaign this weekend. No time lately to just play.

Happy Friday everyone!

Old 11-18-2011, 07:57 AM

Good Morning `Dave,
Yes, I like this time of year, & it's amazing the temp differences even between Miami & Jacksonville

I am way behind in keeping up with all the new games. I hope someday to have a Xbox or PS3 (I know I'd be addicted: )
I had to do a Googles search to learn what skyrim was ? ?
Below for member's like me that are lost in their own `Space also ~> Wish you a SuperDay & WeekEnd...Oh, do you play the game ?

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*^^^^Click *^^^^
<CITE>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_V:_Skyrim</CITE>Cached
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth installment in ...
Gameplay - Synopsis - Development - References

Last edited by Space; 11-18-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Morning all, Cold here too. High 20's. But suppose to hit 50's for the weekend.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:07 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all, I got some great news this morning. It Snowed!!!!! Need to take a shower so I can play in it on my way to work!!!!!

Old 11-18-2011, 08:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

morning all, in the upper 30s here with a good wind this morning. Quite cold, was only 60 in the house this morning. Monte goes to the garage for a little troubleshooting later, hopefully decent news there.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:21 AM

[quote=KidSpace;382911]=================================
Hi `Mike, I think I would have loved living in the 60's & 70's.

Morning, all...Space, I didlive in the '60's. It was a wonderful decade, full of music and happy times. We played in the sun and took care of business every day without worrying about tomorrow. I was lucky enough to see James Brown and John Denver in person here in St. Louis. We went to CYC dances every Sunday and girls still wore dresses.

If I remembered any more of that decade I'd tell you about it. But the last half is pretty much a distorted blur of strange memories and people getting dizzy and throwing up....but in a good way.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Old 11-18-2011, 08:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by augi
I let him drive her the other day to get his lunch and when he came back in, he said as soon as he entered the door, "That is an EXCEPTIONALLY great driving car".
You let him drive it without you in the car?!?!?!

TGIF Everyone!

Got through another week, and next week is a nice short one, I need a little vacation! I'm getting burned out.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Friday November 18, 2011