Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes : )
29.20%
No : (
39.82%
I want to : )
24.78%
Against all Weapons
6.19%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 06:09 PM

I don't own a gun and never have. Hunting was not very big in the area where I grew up, and crime was almost a non-issue, so there wasn't any reason for me to have one or to learn to shoot.
In general, I think too many people get bent out of shape about stupid stuff when they're out on the road, and need to learn to just let some things slide and not get so worked up about unimportant things (like someone giving you the finger or insulting your ride). Who really cares what other people think about you or your car, anyway? It's how you feel about yourself and your own opinion about your car that matters.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

peace of mind thru a show of force. when handled correctly feel conceal carry can be a great equalizer......

Old 10-03-2009, 01:37 AM

I didn't bother to sit in my computer chair n read EVERY comment from the 14 page long thread :p

I carry my "throw away" with me n a very good spot when i'm driving the car n i've had my car searched n it was never found...THANK GOD!!!...

As for the bigger "army gun's" such as the AR-15 with a red dot laser with a 150 banana clip. That is fully-auto,on one of the settings

Finally, i have a (silver/chrome) Magnum which is stored savely away. Just incase someone want's to jack my rim's or radio....like they did a couple years ago n my OWN DRIVE WAY @ NIGHT

I'm just glad i kno who it was and he is hiding from me lol but i'll caught up too him sooner or later

Old 04-02-2010, 03:14 PM

Do I carry a gun in my Monte Carlo?? Dude I carry my gun into Chuck E. Cheeses..

Old 04-02-2010, 03:29 PM

remember this shooting a person is a horrible feeling. if it is a self defence thing and the other person wiped his out to try to shoot you and you have a clear shot first fire dont think about it. it will be sorted out later. i had a shotgun pulled on me and i was lucky to keep my left leg i dont have all the motion back but he was in the wrong also he was under the influense of drugs. i ended up shooting him because he shot me and also i use to live in d.c. i ended up killing the person but i did have some witnesses and also a off duty officer there when it happend. i was gitting gas so was every one else this guyt cam runnin up shooting every thing and at every onetwo people died four were hurt as well as i. the off duty officer and i ended up shooting the guy. befor we shot we looked at each other with our guns out and turned to the guy and bam. it is the worst feeling to do some thing like that but it is a better feeling that you protected others when it happened. it seemed the guy was after one of the women that was running but she came back when the cops came and gave a statement. my leg still hurts but at least i didnt loose it of bleed really badly do to the big veins in the legs

Old 04-02-2010, 03:30 PM

what i meant i didnt bleed as bad if the bullets hit the main arteries in the leg

Old 04-02-2010, 03:36 PM

oh the gun's that i have are the glock 18 and the glock 40mm and the 9 mm from glock. the glock 18 is fully automatic like a machine gun but uses a 9mm bullet. the glock 9 and the glock 18 is just for the gun compotition also the 40mm. but right now they all are locked up in my dads room at the house i am at right now yes i live with my dad to help him out do to being 75 and dont want him to mow or clean the gutters. i am on porole and cant wait to have them back as long as they are locked up and cant get to them i cant get into truble. but i miss going to the compotitions

Old 08-31-2011, 05:25 AM

Bump & Guns
Why
?

Old 08-31-2011, 06:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nope no gun

Old 08-31-2011, 08:11 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space, are you raiding the archives again? lol

I want to change my answer.

Quick Reply: Do you carry a Gun in your Monte Carlo ?