Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Against Bullying Gays

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by zipper
I completely disagree with bullying or picking on people regardless of what they do or who they are.

With that said however, I disagree with the homosexual lifestyle and whenever I am confronted with the situation, I like to offer them the opportunity to change their current unhealthy lifestyle. There are many programs out there to help people who feel like they're trapped with the temptation of homosexuality and they don't even know that there are programs out there like Exodus International (Programs) that helps and encourages people to live a better life.

There's no reason to be mean about it. Life is hard, and we all need to help each other the best way that we can.
I agree, people shouldn't be treated wrongly no matter what.

I don't really agree with trying to convince someone to change their beliefs, but to each his own.

I think that people are people let them do what they want, I don't like seeing a gay couple getting 'close' in public though, that just kinda seems wrong to me.

Old 02-05-2012, 03:59 PM

I don't agree with homosexuality in any way, shape, or form. But I wouldn't let anyone be bullied the way that guy was in the beginning of the video, I'd beat the hell out of the bullies doing it, whether the man being bullied is gay or not. To each their own, just don't come near me with that thing in the bathroom... lol.

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Enzo just hit 6000 posts! Congrats buddy!

I also think he is onto something. Around my work, everybody calls everybody gay. Lots a gay jokes run rampant through the place. Nobody is actually bullied, although this isn't exactly politically correct. Its about over use and not isolating anybody. The more words are used, the more they lose their power.

I don't bully gays. I try to make everyone feel gay
Lol, that's awesome.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:06 PM

It's funny this comes up here - we just had a discussion the other night at work. My boss is gay and so is one of my co-workers. I have absolutely no problems with it (for the most part), granted my family is much older - I was raised around anti-gay and a few others. I've adopted the policy that if you can respect me, I'll respect you.

But anyways, the discussion was about a couple gay guys in Cleveland had a problem with their neighbors, called Cleveland police, they came and actually arrested the GUYS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE NEIGHBORS. Locked them off without pants (told them that f**s don't deserve pants). They're suing the police now but they said next time they need help they won't be calling the police.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...s-in-cleveland

Last edited by Mike 00LS; 02-05-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: added video link
Old 02-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mike 00LS
It's funny this comes up here - we just had a discussion the other night at work. My boss is gay and so is one of my co-workers. I have absolutely no problems with it (for the most part), granted my family is much older - I was raised around anti-gay and a few others. I've adopted the policy that if you can respect me, I'll respect you.

But anyways, the discussion was about a couple gay guys in Cleveland had a problem with their neighbors, called Cleveland police, they came and actually arrested the GUYS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE NEIGHBORS. Locked them off without pants (told them that f**s don't deserve pants). They're suing the police now but they said next time they need help they won't be calling the police.

2 gay men locked up without pants claim bias in Cleveland
that's horrible, those cops deserve to get their asses handed to them honestly, I don't like that at all..