Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Against Bullying Gays

Old 02-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Against Bullying Gays

Hey guys, this was just something brought to my attention. A friend of mine from highschool is featured in a viral video. It has to do with bullying gays and anti-gay type things. I'm sure some of you may have seen this already but I thought I would share it with the rest of you.

My friend is the one right in the beginning being bullied and you'll see him quite a bit throughout the rest of the video. - Benjamin Applebeck

I have a couple 'gay' friends and my girlfriend's uncle is also gay, so I hate seeing gays disrespected and I think it's wrong, they deserve their rights and to be left alone.

Anyways, I won't continue with my rant, but here's the video!

Lady Gaga - #HairMusicVideo - It Gets Better - YouTube

Last edited by red04montels; 02-05-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:25 AM

I don't think anybody should be bullying anyone regardless of their sexual orientation. My best friend at work is gay. He is a great guy and he has never overstepped his bounds.

Now when it comes to pedophiles, they deserve to be bullied and then hung in the town square. I have no sympathy for an adult who abuses children for sex.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:03 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This thread is g..... reat.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Enzo just hit 6000 posts! Congrats buddy!

I also think he is onto something. Around my work, everybody calls everybody gay. Lots a gay jokes run rampant through the place. Nobody is actually bullied, although this isn't exactly politically correct. Its about over use and not isolating anybody. The more words are used, the more they lose their power.

I don't bully gays. I try to make everyone feel gay

Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 AM

Hi `Mitch,
Our MCF sure has become a Automotive Social Network 4-Sure. I know that I create a variety of many topic to keep our forum active so that member's have something to read/see when they log on to our forum. I don't believe the subject of gay life or their problems has ever been posted (?).

I have no issues with people that have a different life style then me...as long as they don't try in impose their way of life on me. I want people in my life that do not purposely hurt themselves or others! I think everyone should be `free to live their life the way they choose to live as long as they are not hurting others...

Sadly, the BeachBum's & I have had issues with pedophiles.
I think they have servere mental issues & I think they should be isolated for their mental disorder's. (I think they are wired wrong)
I don't know if they can be rehabilated and think they should all be put in isolation from others. Florida seems to be an attraction for pedophiles I think they need their own deserted island or place 4-Real-Sure!

Beach Bum `Mike, freaked me out when he said that he wanted to be a male lesbian It took me awhile to get his weird sense of humor ( I had to think about it b-4 I understood)<~> I'm slow on subjects like this

It will be interesting to read the response from our very diverse membership & `if any of our member's come out of their closest How would they be treated by other member's ? I hope they would be welcomed ? What do you think ? Would they ?

I hope the above makes some kind of sense...I'm been on my night shift for over 12 hours, and have about 4 more hours b-4 I'm `off....My mind & body are tired & sometimes words just fall outa my head on2 this screen.. 4-Sure.

I BELIEVE:

"To each their own, as long as they don't hurt other's" 4-Sure.
Give Respect ~> Get Respect...

p.s. Brent <~> U crack me `up ~>
EnZo ~> Congrat's on your 6K posts...Brock, check page one of yesterdays Blog...I think your Monte is there ?

Peace/Happy ~> OUT

Click below & sing along LOL

Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy - YouTube

Old 02-05-2012, 07:14 AM

I agree no one should be bullied regardless of who they are. At work or hangin out with my friends we call each other gay, or stupid all the time we dont mean anything by it but we just give each other a hard time. My uncle was gay, he passed away A few years ago due to HIV/AIDs. Which I really don't ever tell anyone that cause I get ridiculed for it. Even though I'm not gay and it was his life not mine. I have had people say terrible things about his life style to my face. Even though he was gay he was still a great guy, he had a great sense of humor and was always laughing and joking around. No one should ever look passed a gay person as a friend.. They are no different then us.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Boxman420
I agree no one should be bullied regardless of who they are. At work or hangin out with my friends we call each other gay, or stupid all the time we dont mean anything by it but we just give each other a hard time. My uncle was gay, he passed away A few years ago due to HIV/AIDs. Which I really don't ever tell anyone that cause I get ridiculed for it. Even though I'm not gay and it was his life not mine. I have had people say terrible things about his life style to my face. Even though he was gay he was still a great guy, he had a great sense of humor and was always laughing and joking around. No one should ever look passed a gay person as a friend.. They are no different then us.
I also have an uncle that passed because of HIV/AIDS and living a closet gay lifestyle. The ones I really felt bad for we're my Aunt and Cousins who didn't know about his closet life style.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
I also have an uncle that passed because of HIV/AIDS and living a closet gay lifestyle. The ones I really felt bad for we're my Aunt and Cousins who didn't know about his closet life style.
My uncle did the same thing. He never came out till he was actually dying. And he died about a month after..Some of my family "assumed" he was gay. But it didn't really matter he was still family. I live in a very very Christian oriented family so I can see why he didn't come out.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Beach Bum `Mike, freaked me out when he said that he wanted to be a male lesbian It took me awhile to get his weird sense of humor ( I had to think about it b-4 I understood)<~> I'm slow on subjects like this
I always say I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body...

Old 02-05-2012, 08:03 AM

Space I am sorry that you and your friends have had issues with a pedophile. You are much kinder than I am concerning pedophiles. I think it is a selfish act that can have lethal effects on the victim decades later. Those that have been preyed upon usually deal with issues the rest of their lives. One problem I have with pedophiles is the age 18. In this case the issue should be a maturity level and not an age when it comes to being victimized by a pedophile. I think pedophiles should be prosecuted with being on death row being a penalty. I have no sympathy for a pedophile. There is just no excuse for preying on children.

Last edited by Space; 02-05-2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Edit to reduce the repeats & size of thread..thanks Gregg

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Against Bullying Gays